Cool and Creative Music Videos

BAPEsta

I wanna see some cool and creative music videos! We all know, or you've lived under a rock, the OK Go videos, especially the classic Treadmill video for their song "

. The 80's band A-ha are famous for the

I'll start off with this one from The Chariot featuring one of my all time favorite artists Dan Smith (aka. Listener). A fair warning, the music might bery well be unappealing to many of you.

This video from Dope D.O.D. is just simply cool with a nice use of special effects.

Here's a creative one with the Swedish artist Timbuktu also featuring a very close relative of mine(Oh yes pointless bragging):

Share videos that you find to be out of the ordinary, creative or just plain cool!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

A little Australian group..

I don't know if anyone else would agree but I find this pretty creative but more on the cool part of the spectrum, also one of my favourite bands :)

Ist Wunderbar :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I don't know if anyone else would agree but I find this pretty creative but more on the cool part of the spectrum, also one of my favourite bands :)

Rammstein "We're all living in America"

Ist Wunderbar :)

It's creative in a political point of view. Very smart video.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

It's creative in a political point of view. Very smart video.

Sweet :)

*has a little celebration*

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Bitting Elbows - Bad Mother****er

Really cool video with first person pov parkour.

Bitting Elbows - Bad Mother****er

Really cool video with first person pov parkour.

Let's be honest, most of the views came from people watching it for the thumbnail... including me.

A little Australian group..

Holy shit, that is cool, I really love the sound of a violin and also that bloke is driving what looks to be a Holden EJ :)