Youtube how To promote videos without looking like an asshole.

Arty

So I try my best to make great quailty videos.

and by testing 

my video without asshole spamming the internet.

100 views  3 likes 1 sub

video with extremee promoting

26,000 250likes 25 subs and my other videos got a boost in views,

so clearly the people liked it.

but the problem is if i don't ass spam it, nobody will see it, to like it.

so how can i fix this? 

please.

i also posted here (sorry for that ;()

you have to build up an audience.

the big youtubers didnt start big, they started with a few hundred views, and it went up and up and up slowly.

spam promoting speeds this up, at the cost of being a HUGE douchebag.

--

the sad part is that most of youtube is these huge douchebags trying to be the next cptn sparkles.

150 likes is not a whole ton with 26K views right? 

Anyways, just have good quality videos with nice thumbnails.

Correctly tag your videos, can't tell you how important that is..

Just share it with friends (IRL or online) who after that can share it with others.. 

And persistence is important. But hey, you don't have to listen to me. I'm a small guy myself too :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Try making witty comments on other people's videos. This does not directly say that they need to check you out, but it will get likes, some people will hover over your name and be like "Hey, this guy makes videos, and he's funny. I'mma check him out!"

Works in my book :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

150 likes is not a whole ton with 26K views right? 

Anyways, just have good quality videos with nice thumbnails.

Correctly tag your videos, can't tell you how important that is..

Just share it with friends (IRL or online) who after that can share it with others.. 

And persistence is important. But hey, you don't have to listen to me. I'm a small guy myself too :P

its was 250 not 150 typo xD

thx

you have to build up an audience.

the big youtubers didnt start big, they started with a few hundred views, and it went up and up and up slowly.

spam promoting speeds this up, at the cost of being a HUGE douchebag.

--

the sad part is that most of youtube is these huge douchebags trying to be the next cptn sparkles.

Its not that i want to be big.

I just want people so see what i created. Because most people are wowed. 

Try making witty comments on other people's videos. This does not directly say that they need to check you out, but it will get likes, some people will hover over your name and be like "Hey, this guy makes videos, and he's funny. I'mma check him out!"

Works in my book :P

hmm.

Its not that i want to be big.

I just want people so see what i created. Because most people are wowed. 

if you truly stand out, you'll grow naturally.

theres a reason actennisac is much bigger than other 12 year old youtubers, thats because he does crazy shit.

so if person 1 sees you apply voodoo to your game to do something amazing, he'll share it with friends, and they may also check it out, maybe some subs happen, etc.

if you truly stand out, you'll grow naturally.

theres a reason actennisac is much bigger than other 12 year old youtubers, thats because he does crazy shit.

so if person 1 sees you apply voodoo to your game to do something amazing, he'll share it with friends, and they may also check it out, maybe some subs happen, etc.

hmm true.

People love shiny things. Make it look pretty and smiple with solid content and people will watch. What's your channel name?

CPU: Core i7 4770K @ 3.5GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-EXPERT RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 1600 MHz GPU(s): EVGA GTX 980 Classified SLI Case: Coolermaster HAF X Storage: Samsung 256 GB 840 Pro, 2x2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x4TB WD Green PSU: Corsair AX860 860W Display: LG 31MU97-B 4K(4096x2160) and Dell S2716DG 27in 2K 1440p 144hz, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Blue switches Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chroma and Death Adder Chroma Sound:Audioengine D1 Dac and Sennheiser HD650 Operating System: Win 10 Pro