Should I get a Wii U?

Tr33

Ok well both PS4 and XB1 are sold out so i cant get either for christmas from my store locally without pre ordering :(. But im tired of the PS3 and i wana get a new console(CONSOLE not PC pls dont tell me to build a PC, pls dont i dont wana). A lot of people are saying the Wii U is crap and that the future is not looking good for it. Is this true? The games im interested in so far for the Wii u are: watch dogs,super mario 3d world, sonic lost world(will see), xenoblade 2. those are some of the games so far. i dont buy many games in a year and i will lose a lot of hours in watch dogs anyway. also will watch dogs have off TV option? so can i play it only on my gamepad?

All in all to me so far the Wii U looks cool with the gamepad, off tv option, nintendo exclusives are fun(right?) but I dunno. i feel like i will get it but a couple of months later it will be collecting dust. Hmmm.

BLAOW!!!!

I dont know why people say its crap,but I would get one for the new smash bros.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

no. Honestly, I'd wait until next year if you really wanted to get a Wii U. If you wanted something Nintendo and you had to get it now, I'd get a 3DS.

i dont want handheld

BLAOW!!!!

No.

Case: Corsair white 600T | Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: intel i5-357OK oc to 4.3 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Graphics Card: Evga 660 Ti FTW signature 2 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GBPower supply: ModXstream-pro 600W | SSD: Samsung 840 Series | Keyboard: Corsair K70Mouse: Corsair M65 | MonitorAsus VS228H-P 22-inch | 2nd Monitor:  Viewsonic 22 inch-LED 3rd Monitor: LG 32 inch tv | Mic: audio-technica AT2020 USB | Headset 1:  Audio technica ATH-M50s | Headset 2: Corsair Vengeance 2000.

Can you guys state reasons why not?

BLAOW!!!!

bahahahahahaha why did he get banned?

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

I have the Wii U and I think Nintendo Land mini games were fun and I like the interactive stuff/community for the system but I think the load times could be better for sure.  I also played Black Ops II and that action based Walking Dead game on the Wii U and they were fun enough but the graphics were pretty bad.  I look forward though to playing Rayman Legends on the Wii U as it totally is meant for that system and the demo looks great.  I think if you are to get this just wait until Nintendo makes an expected price drop before the next gen consoles come out and try your best to trade in turd games during good promos at EB Games or wherever and make it even cheaper.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

My friend got it two weeks ago and then he sold it. The reason as to why is because it not going successful. The console is failing and the dev teams see that and are not building for the wii u as much. The amount of games for it are going to drop and so will the content due to having less funds. Im predicting that nintendo might sell a franchise such as pokemon or zelda defo not mario. They are pushing the limit and they might even go down which is sad to hear but its the truth, the new consoles are ripping it apart and sales failed to impress anyone.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

the Wii U lacks first party titles which is greatly effecting unit sales , which makes 3rd party sales poor. until nintendo go all in with first party games and marketing theres going to be a lack of games on the system becuse no ones buying one.