Fallout 4 Release date possibly October 2015?

NickTheMajin

Last year a reddit user posted a ton of information about Fallout 4. She claimed to have worked there and been fired from Bethesda for accidentally leaking information, so in revenge she made this post on Reddit. Obviously this was laughed at and she was mocked off reddit. 

Looking back though, she was spot on so far. From her notes, the game is slated to release this October with an entirely new engine, which falls in line with TBA rumors as well as 360/PS3 versions of the game running on Creation (which also fits the rumors that the game will release on previous gen consoles as well that we are just now hearing about). 

What do you guys think? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/28v2dn/i_played_fallout_4/

Inb4 November for holiday season.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Okay... That's scarily spot on. I hope the gender lock in the main story is not true though... 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Okay... That's scarily spot on. I hope the gender lock in the main story is not true though... 

The thing that got me, the biggest thing, was the voiced main character. How could that even be predicted? 

I knew that was accurate! And if it is true I'm laughing at all the people who commented on the reddit page. Oh how they were wrong. xD

I hope the gender lock isn't true though. I definitely won't buy the game then.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The thing that got me, the biggest thing, was the voiced main character. How could that even be predicted? 

At the end of the trailer the man in the jumpsuit that appears to be an important character spoke to the dog... 

I really hope its not a complete gender lock...

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I knew that was accurate! And if it is true I'm laughing at all the people who commented on the reddit page. Oh how they were wrong. xD

Would it being gender locked be that big of a dealbreaker?

Would it being gender locked be that big of a dealbreaker?

Normally no, as I'm no SJW, but this is a Fallout game/a game about character control (an RPG). If the series started like that I wouldn't have mind one bit but as a fan of the series and the control it gave me it disappoints me a lot.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Normally no, as I'm no SJW, but this is a Fallout game/a game about character control (an RPG). If the series started like that I wouldn't have mind one bit but as a fan of the series and the control it gave me it disappoints me a lot.

Fair enough. I'm a huge Fallout fan so its a buy regardless, even if I'm not particularly fond of Bethesda RPGs. I like the idea of it being focused on story telling rather than choose your own adventure though. It will upset some people but can't please em all. 

Hope the quest design is good. After playing Witcher 3 for 100 hours so far my standards have sky rocketed. 

It wasn't spot on though, since it wasn't revealed on E3, just close to it.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I'm really wanting to get hyped about this and enjoy it..

but my confession.. I played about 3 hours of fallout 3 and that was it lol.. I just didn't get it..

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I can give 2 damn fucks about Fallout being gender locked. As long as the story and gameplay is spot on. What's with female's being squizzed in every fucking thing on the market. You can't make a movie without a female, arab and black in it. Games suffer from this shit to. No hating, just saying. This is retarded. What IF it's gender locked? You won't play because you're ugly, filthy feminist or lgbt dick rider? (not judging) Bitch please. Stop with this nonsense. Let's make 2 versions of EVERY GAME, MOVIE AND BOOK with both genders as a main characters. YOU SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Accept it as it is. 

Your getting a NEW FALLOUT GAME IN 5 years. Celebrate for fuck sake.

Todd Howard has an OCD about Fall.

If Bethesda have 'done a Valve' and their game is actually fully ready at being announced it could well be released this Fall.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I can give 2 damn fucks about Fallout being gender locked. As long as the story and gameplay is spot on. What's with female's being squizzed in every fucking thing on the market. You can't make a movie without a female, arab and black in it. Games suffer from this shit to. No hating, just saying. This is retarded. What IF it's gender locked? You won't play because you're ugly, filthy feminist or lgbt dick rider? (not judging) Bitch please. Stop with this nonsense. Let's make 2 versions of EVERY GAME, MOVIE AND BOOK with both genders as a main characters. YOU SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Accept it as it is. 

Chill out dude

It would makes sense, since the last two were October, but it just seems too close. You don't really see too many AAA games get released 4 months after announce. Still possible, though.

It'd be really cool if they released it October 23, because it's a Friday and in the Fallout universe that's the day the Great War happened.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

Fallout 4 will be available for a wide range of platforms after launch. The first version that will be released is being developed for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. This version uses a brand new engine built from the ground up to take advantage of the power of next gen systems. Absolutely everything is new, and no assets or scrips are being used from Fallout 3/NV or Skyrim.

Fallout 4 will also be available on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. This version is also being developed by Bethesda Game Studios, but will release a year after the advanced version. This version runs on the Creation Engine, the same engine that powered Skyrim. This is being done so that PS3/360 users can play the game without problem. Everything will be the same in this version as the advanced version, except for the graphics, gameplay and some additional features.

According to Sandra Reed's post on reddit (see above quote), the 360/PS3 versions will be different from Xbox One and PS4, and PC. Could this possibility mean that Bethsda will also make a different, and perhaps a better looking and functioning version for PC?  

sorry but that has to be one of the worst reasons not to buy a game.

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

sorry but that has to be one of the worst reasons not to buy a game.

Why should I care what you think?

i agree

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

Why should I care what you think?

wow, didn't say you had to, i don't see why you wouldn't buy a game just because the character isn't a female, if it is gender locked the story probably depends on it or they have some other good reason. if a small thing like that makes you not want to buy the game i think you will just find any other reason to hate on the game and maybe you should just play call of duty or some other kids game! #feminazi's

wow, didn't say you had to, i don't see why you wouldn't buy a game just because the character isn't a female, if it is gender locked the story probably depends on it or they have some other good reason. if a small thing like that makes you not want to buy the game i think you will just find any other reason to hate on the game and maybe you should just play call of duty or some other kids game! #feminazi's

No, you clearly thought I should care otherwise you would not have directed my personal opinion the way that you did expecting a response.

And I can already tell that the story is dependant on a gender lock. That much is obvious, otherwise why do it? I'm not going to buy it because it isn't Fallout...a game where you had all the freedom and power to create your character from scratch and make them what you want them to be. This game, if this bit is accurate of course, has taken out one of the most important aspects of the game and its direction. Making it less like Fallout. So if it isn't Fallout anymore, where the things that I enjoyed it for are no longer there (complete character creation, story freedom, story creation (to a point) etc), why should I care for it?

Yup, I'm a Feminazi. You caught me.