Fallout 4 Release date possibly October 2015?

NickTheMajin

I can give 2 damn fucks about Fallout being gender locked. As long as the story and gameplay is spot on. What's with female's being squizzed in every fucking thing on the market. You can't make a movie without a female, arab and black in it. Games suffer from this shit to. No hating, just saying. This is retarded. What IF it's gender locked? You won't play because you're ugly, filthy feminist or lgbt dick rider? (not judging) Bitch please. Stop with this nonsense. Let's make 2 versions of EVERY GAME, MOVIE AND BOOK with both genders as a main characters. YOU SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Accept it as it is. 

Your getting a NEW FALLOUT GAME IN 5 years. Celebrate for fuck sake.

I think it is time to quit the 'roids.

And it isn't really Fallout. Some of the most important aspects of what made the game have been removed or heavily restricted. So no, I'd rather not celebrate that the first Fallout in 5 years is starting to look nothing like what it once was. You can go ahead and buy the damn game with its differences, just don't turn into a lunatic when someone else doesn't want to and assume the cause of why they don't want to.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I think it is time to quit the 'roids.

And it isn't really Fallout. Some of the most important aspects of what made the game have been removed or heavily restricted. So no, I'd rather not celebrate that the first Fallout in 5 years is starting to look nothing like what it once was. You can go ahead and buy the damn game with its differences, just don't turn into a lunatic when someone else doesn't want to and assume the cause of why they don't want to.

You see, that's my point. It's not about different opinion. It's about crying over pointless shit. Guess you're skipping a lot things, if this makes you butthurt so much. Guess no Fallout then.

And no, lack of female's in Fallout doesn't change shit.

You see, that's my point. It's not about different opinion. It's about crying over pointless shit. Guess you're skipping a lot things, if this makes you butthurt so much. Guess no Fallout then.

And no, lack of female's in Fallout doesn't change shit.

You clearly have missed the point. It isn't the lack of females—I'm sure there will be females ;)—it is the lack of the freedom of choice and creation the Fallout series has offered its players for multiple games. This might not change your view but for me—a fan of the original concept of the game that allowed us this freedom—this is something that should not be changed and when it is changed it isn't the series I know and love.

And if it is so pointless can you explain why you care so much about it to have a meltdown? But okay...pointless.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |