getting a job in the IT indusrty

JaKiNaBoX

How would I go about getting a job in the IT indusrty specifically building, modifying, fixing hardware not software related things? What Certificates/degrees do i need? and where would the best place to start be, I have build computyers before and fixed failed hardware. I just want to know what i need in order to get a job with hardware. 

apply at microcenter,fry's,best buy,ncix,or any other local electronics store that sells and offers repairs services for PC's.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

apply at microcenter,fry's,best buy,ncix,or any other local exlectronics store that sells and offers repairs services for PC's.

i would too bad I live in Australia but i will b applying at all my local stores

normal computerstuff gets boring over the years...what about working in data centre? I don't know how old you are or how this stuff works in Australia, but is there no way to get an "educational jop" to learn all the stuff you need?

In australia any place will want you to have a cert from tafe at least, but from what i understand the pay is pretty low for just normal repair work

Its all about those volumetric clouds