I chickened out.........

getrekt

when you really care about someone and about to see them again for the first time

Yeah, but I didn't  even have that much anxiety even when I met my ex-girlfriend in another country. (like going there to see her for the first time)

I dunno what perfect world it is where you live, but here People lie about fucking each other and such. saying you dont feel the best because your nervous is nothing imho.

well atleast OP gets to hear 2 different opinions on what to do lol.

I'm going to go with @cluelessgenius advice (no offence to you)

I dunno what perfect world it is where you live, but here People lie about fucking each other and such. saying you dont feel the best because your nervous is nothing imho. 

well atleast OP gets to hear 2 different opinions on what to do lol. 

well i dont want to have a big fight everyone and his opinion and so on...

but saying everybody does this and worse is again just justifying. being a man means really much to me so maybe im just blue eyed but still lets agree to not agree

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Yeah, but I didn't  even have that much anxiety even when I met my ex-girlfriend in another country. (like going there to see her for the first time)

its a lot more personal and private then im willing to talk about on a public forum. but yeah, Im just a really anxious person. was mostly trying to prove the point even if you are, you can still go though with something. 

I'm going to go with @cluelessgenius advice (no offence to you)

yeah no problem. its just always good to get different opinions, because every girl is different. but not my fault if you get wrecked! /s

its a lot more personal and private then im willing to talk about on a public forum. but yeah, Im just a really anxious person. was mostly trying to prove the point even if you are, you can still go though with something.

yeah no problem. its just always good to get different opinions, because every girl is different. but not my fault if you get wrecked! /s

If she understands then good if she hates it then I'm going to look for a better opposite sex best friend

well i dont want to have a big fight everyone and his opinion and so on...

but saying everybody does this and worse is again just justifying. being a man means really much to me so maybe im just blue eyed but still lets agree to not agree

well like I'm legitimately curious, I guess cultures are just different and understandings are different. 

it just took me by surprise to be questioned about that is all. but I don't mean to fight, I just like to hear more about what you mean because that being a big deal is a foreign concept to me. so agree to disagree, but if you don't mind if you could elaborate i'd love to hear. 

well like I'm legitimately curious, I guess cultures are just different and understandings are different. 

it just took me by surprise to be questioned about that is all. but I don't mean to fight, I just like to hear more about what you mean because that being a big deal is a foreign concept to me. so agree to disagree, but if you don't mind if you could elaborate i'd love to hear. 

will do tommorrow im having drinks with a friend right now

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Sooooo after amassing a hell lotta courage I asked my friend out and she said that we could go for hiking the next day but then after some time I chickened out and told her that I can't come..........

What to do....!!?

Lucky. Hope everything works out for you. Just be yourself. Are you confident in yourself?

@Slick need some tips (help plzz)

#lukeladytips

LinusAndLukeLadyTips

@LinusTech would love your opinion too!

LinusDatingTips

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Download the "Confidence" DLC from Steam.

Download the "Confidence" DLC from Steam.

Its very expensive - $129.99

proud of you mate

*wipes tear away*

Thanks mate

It's prom....not a lifechanging event. How can you be that nervous for 3 weeks?  :mellow:

Well he said she had tattoos so im assuming shes 16+, so it might of been a life changing event if he got some lol. 

Dude, go hiking with her. She even invited you to it. You are lucky. :P

Think about the beautiful scenery! :D

"Beautiful scenery" ;)

well its not the culture here, because around here everybody seems to always lie too. not to others by to themselves too. its just that i try too not do that. i was very childish for a long time until about 2 years ago my girlfriend at the time died of leukemia (no pitty please).

so then i had to be there for here family meaning her brother who was borderline suicidal and her parents who where just crushed.

and that was when i noticed that i had to be strong as a man and to me that means to be honorable. meaning my words are worth something. im trying not to lie to others or myself.

so applying that to this situation: if i was too nervous to meet with her id go and admit that on the second date when i finally am not too nervous to meet up. being honest about everything is just a matter of pride with me and also it helps with not being ashamend about anything. because being ashamend of who you are or what you did is just chiildish too me i stand by what i do and say and if what i did was stupid im admitting that and suddenly its not a point of shame anymore.

(sorry for long post hope this clarifies my views)

Most of us (I assume) aren't casanova's... just take it easy (coming from someone who hasn't had a girlfriend yet lol) and be honest with her. That's what women like usually.

So many things I could write here... things like this.