Fallout 4 Trailer!

Pugs501

post-144965-0-25985800-1433341384.gif

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Just saw it on Twitch, hyperino! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

We want The Elder Scrolls 6 FFS.

^Yushhhhh so much!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Oh no we don't.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I just had the biggest nerdgasm in my life when i heard war never changes. Can't freaking wait 

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

YES

PC gaming is superior to console gaming, but the gamers themselves are neither superior or inferior to one another: they're just people with varying degrees of understanding.

- http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide

I also enjoy watching SinusTechTips with @Puke_Lafr (from WAN Show Afterparty)

If there is no weapon durability, I'll buy it.

Hated weapon durability. WIth a passion.

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

I don't play it but HYPE !!!! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It looks radically different than New Vegas and 3 (I do not mean the appearance!). I don't know if I like it...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

2567619-4082716579-Call-.jpg Riley has had a change of career. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Not if it's like Skyrim

I think weapon durability is ok as long as they fix the pricing on repairs. Because things do wear down and weapons do need to be repaired an maintained irl.

mods.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

mods.

I played Fallout 3 on XBAX.

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

Is it just me or is it possible that part of it was in-game?
Like for a cinematic it wasn't that impressive graphical wise. Still super excited

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I played Fallout 3 on XBAX.

As did I but. but this is looking dated for today, fo3 looked decent for the time. at least to me.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Never played a Fallout game but always found em cool from what I saw(some gameplay of NV and 3). Might try this one

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'm not familiar with boston but were those boston landmarks? I know there have been leaks saying its going to be set in Bean town. 

Never played a Fallout game but always found em cool from what I saw(some gameplay of NV and 3). Might try this one

You have committed a sin, my son.

I have over 5k hours on F3 alone across every platform it comes on.

Come to my chapel, and I shall cleanse you of your sins.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

You have committed a sin, my son.

I have over 5k hours on F3 alone across every platform it comes on.

Come to my chapel, and I shall cleanse you of your sins.

I'm sorry, father. But do not be disappointed yet, for I might buy this awesome game when it's gona come out, but there is always competition and I dont have the money for all the great upcoming games :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'm sorry, father. But do not be disappointed yet, for I might buy this awesome game when it's gona come out, but there is always competition and I dont have the money for all the great upcoming games :P

Then you have a chance for salvation! NY son, your only chance to cleanse yourself will be to enter this new world, and find and kill the Great White Deathclaw, and bring me its hand. With this we can remove the sins from your soul, and you shall be clean!

(I don't know if there is a Great White Deathclaw, but I dare you to get the game and find me one.)

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

Then you have a chance for salvation! NY son, your only chance to cleanse yourself will be to enter this new world, and find and kill the Great White Deathclaw, and bring me its hand. With this we can remove the sins from your soul, and you shall be clean!

(I don't know if there is a Great White Deathclaw, but I dare you to get the game and find me one.)

Thy request comes with utmost difficulty but a challenge is always fun! Should thy new Fallout game deliver I might just accept it!

Specs of my PC: