I can't even mechanical keyboards

Hey, I want to get a mechanical keyboard, as I am tired of this membrane.
First of all, I want fast keys, to press it around 110 times per minute for one key, but not tiring. I figured Cherry's MX Reds are just for me. But I don't have the full range of selection as I live in a village of a country called Lithuania.
So I targeted a few of the possibilities:

• Corsair K70 RGB with aluminium finish
    • this one's out of stock even on Amazon.

• CM Storm QUICKFIRE TK white LED version
    • this looks perfect for me, BUT BROWN SWITCHES.

So I wanted to ask if I really need a red switch, since browns might be too slow? Or should I go with another manufacturer such as SteelSeries or Razer?

Browns are easily fast enough. I would go to best buy or a local store to try some switches out.

Hey, I want to get a mechanical keyboard, as I am tired of this membrane.

First of all, I want fast keys, to press it around 110 times per minute for one key, but not tiring. I figured Cherry's MX Reds are just for me. But I don't have the full range of selection as I live in a village of a country called Lithuania.

So I targeted a few of the possibilities:

• Corsair K70 RGB with aluminium finish
    • this one's out of stock even on Amazon.

• CM Storm QUICKFIRE TK white LED version
    • this looks perfect for me, BUT BROWN SWITCHES.

So I wanted to ask if I really need a red switch, since browns might be too slow? Or should I go with another manufacturer such as SteelSeries or Razer?

Check out the link in my sig for info on switches. I can personally recommend Cooler Master.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I have Browns and I don't think they are heavy or slow at all. Compared to a regular membrane keyboard, it has definitely improved my way and speed of typing.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

If you go for SteelSeries or Razer, go and grab your wallet mate :P

The 6gv2 is extremely cheap..

Browns are easily fast enough. I would go to best buy or a local store to try some switches out.

Bestbuy... I mentioned I live in a village. And any "local" store only has Razer switches for display that I can try out.

There really any kind of speed difference between any of the Cherry MX switches. The biggest difference between them is just how they feel to type on.

Red's have a lighter press, and lineal all the way. Through actuating and back. Meaning that you wont receive and kind of feedback when you're using the keys.

Where as Brown's have a slight bump at the actuating point.

I would probably go with the CM Storm keyboard between these two keyboards. White LED's are really nice to have, and since they are a single color and not RGB means that they can be much brighter.

There really any kind of speed difference between any of the Cherry MX switches. The biggest difference between them is just how they feel to type on.

Red's have a lighter press, and lineal all the way. Through actuating and back. Meaning that you wont receive and kind of feedback when you're using the keys.

Where as Brown's have a slight bump at the actuating point.

I would probably go with the CM Storm keyboard between these two keyboards. White LED's are really nice to have, and since they are a single color and not RGB means that they can be much brighter.

I am, most likely, buying the CM one. The biggest concern is the speed at which I can type. As I mentioned, I don't want the keyboard to be a bottleneck when pressing the same button at 100+ times per minute.

Brown switches are the best,

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s