The Crappiest Ways The World Could Have Ended

Snickerzz

i found this funny XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Im never going outside. Who am I kidding, I already don't.

Haha I don't either. ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I have a clear preference to drowning in babies. Bring it on apocalypse

!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

What if everyone who believed in the 2012 apocalypse had done stupid things in the name of #YOLO on the date of the apocalypse and caused the apocalypse with their stupidity alone.

The thing that confuses me the most when it comes to the end of the world is the timezones.

It might be doomsday in Kiritmati (UTC +14) but then Hawaii (UTC -10) still has a day left until its doomsday there.

Will it look like this???

080630-earth-core_big.jpg

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

if the pole magnetic fields switches. we stay withouth shield against rays

if the yellowstone super volcano erupts. i has erupting pattern, and from the last eruption it lost way more time than it usually lasts, so it should allready erupt, clock is ticking.

meteor small enough not to see, big enough for tsunami

black hole. sometimes you can see them, and they travel pretty fast

virus. we know viruses can adapt to hazards.

idk, ill think for more. war would be bad too :/

got info from wikipedia, last eruption was 

640,000 years ago

we are beyond regular patter limit :( its building up