What's the best way to get Windows 8?

tcolecruz

I'm building my first  PC, and definitely need dome guidance on this one. I WILL NOT pirate, but I do want to pay less that the MSRP of ~$120 for a 64bit version of Windows 8.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

G2A

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

If you want a 100% legit copy your best bet is just to look at PCPartPicker to see which retailer has it for the cheapest but don't expect any crazy discounts.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

G2A

Just got Ninja. Someone please redirect me to www.JumpOfABridge.com

You can Purchase Windows 8 of G2A

Just follow ways to install on a USB

Have you used this yet? I just want to know if it's legit or not.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

Have you used this yet? I just want to know if it's legit or not.

I did not buy Windows 8 from G2A but I have Purchased CSGO, Sims4, Sims City and GTA 5 From G2A. So in my Eyes I trust them with a lot of things

I did not buy Windows 8 from G2A but I have Purchased CSGO, Sims4, Sims City and GTA 5 From G2A. So in my Eyes I trust them with a lot of things

Okay. Good to know.

G2A

Don't do G2A, they are pirated product codes. I bought one for about $30 and it worked fine but then I reinstalled Windows and had to buy a new key because the one that I got from G2A was pirated.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Don't do G2A, they are pirated product codes. I bought one for about $30 and it worked fine but then I reinstalled Windows and had to buy a new key because the one that I got from G2A was pirated.

You bought an OEM key

If it's OEM you can't reinstall, even if you buy from microsoft

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

You bought an OEM key

If it's OEM you can't reinstall, even if you buy from microsoft

I went through Microsoft support and they told me it was pirated. Plus the message that came up said that my has been blocked.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M