Need a Headset bundle(wiht mouse and Keyboard pref)

JustAddMilk
Go to solution Solved by TheAmazingCookieFromSquare,

HyperX cloud headset

Need a headset that is of good quality and durability. I also need it to be compatable with Xbox 360 and my PC. I would like to find a bundle wioth a headset, mouse and keyboard that headset being compatable with xbox and pc. Headset alone under $100, the bundle pref under $200.

Hyper x clouds should work will xbox and pc. Mouse and keyboard you really have to try if you can.

Need a headset that is of good quality and durability. I also need it to be compatable with Xbox 360 and my PC. I would like to find a bundle wioth a headset, mouse and keyboard that headset being compatable with xbox and pc. Headset alone under $100, the bundle pref under $200.

Ask the Audio subforum for the headphones. For the mouse and keyboard what switch do you want in the keyboard and what grip do yo use on your mouse as well as how big are your hands?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Ask the Audio subforum for the headphones. For the mouse and keyboard what switch do you want in the keyboard and what grip do yo use on your mouse as well as how big are your hands?

mouse, pref not one with more than like 5 buttons. Hands are not small, but not big. I'd say my hands are "medium size". I would like just the plain abs plastic grips, underlit keys are ok but not a requirement. Would like the switches that click.

K you have giant hands xD

Check out he Logitech G700s or G60s. Steelseries Rival is also an option with huge hands like yours.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

For a keyboard, you said the "keys that click." The blues and greens are most commonly known for clicking, but reds and blacks make a bit of noise. Check out the link in my sig for info about switches and tell me what switch you want after reading that.

K you have giant hands xD

Check out he Logitech G700s or G60s. Steelseries Rival is also an option with huge hands like yours.

well i play with my wrist on the mouse pad, and only my thumb and three fingers touch the mouse, kinda like claw, i have a small cheap mouse i use right now tho.

https://de.hama.com/00053867/hama-cino-optical-mouse-sky-blue

bought it while i lived in DE but i am in NA now.

well i play with my wrist on the mouse pad, and only my thumb and three fingers touch the mouse, kinda like claw, i have a small cheap mouse i use right now tho.

https://de.hama.com/00053867/hama-cino-optical-mouse-sky-blue

bought it while i lived in DE but i am in NA now.

Well the image is broken, but if you have a claw then check out the Corsair M45.