weve had a perception of women all wrong

Tocsin_786

this video opened up my mind to soooo many horizons, its a very funny video and i recommend you guys check out his channel, quite a swell guy. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Buys shoes

Gets laid

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

random bs video cool.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

*Disclaimer: Everyone's different... Not applicable to all women...

EDIT: Ohhh.... Ha.

Don't know to do at a job lol.

That one's spot on.

its not your average humor that all those GTA stunts channels have. quite a nice change actually. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

what about.....socks and sandals??? omg i said it....runs

Women get turned off by guys who worry to much about their shoes. :P

Sgt. Murphy says, "Never forget that your weapons and equipment were made by the lowest bidder."

I was laughing at the end of it. "You are a elf" ahaha

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

what about.....socks and sandals??? omg i said it....runs

Well... Sandals mean you don't have a job, so, basically Linus is a sock wearing jobless Samurai.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

SO if he didnt mention our type of shoe thats good?

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Ah, I remember a video of this same guy of what to do when approaching/meeting a woman. Dude made a giant chart with different circumstances and outcomes and all. :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Ah, I remember a video of this same guy of what to do when approaching/meeting a woman. Dude made a giant chart with different circumstances and outcomes and all. :D

gotta say he'll come prepared