2-in-1(CPU+GPU) AIO watercooler from ID-Cooling

ahhming

I would not consider a dual rad enough for both a gpu and a cpu

Not enough to rad space for cpu and gpu though.

when a CPU can be cooled by a single 120mm rad and a GPU can be cooled by a single 120mm rad, a combo of those sure as hell can be cooled with a 240mm rad.

there is even a guy here on LTT cooling his i5 + 970 with a dual 80mm(160mm) rad ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

when a CPU can be cooled by a single 120mm rad and a GPU can be cooled by a single 120mm rad, a combo of those sure as hell can be cooled with a 240mm rad.

there is even a guy here on LTT cooling his i5 + 970 with a dual 80mm(160mm) rad ...

I guess but if it's kicking it so little heat that you can cool it with a single 240, air cooling would be enough and cost way less.

What would you even benchmark it against? 2 h60s with a G10 cooler?

It doesn't necessarily need to be compared with anything, but certainly you could start by comparing the temps to those of the popular AIO CPU & GPU coolers, such as the H80 and the Kraken G10. See how they compare.

Also, compare it against stock cooler temps. There's plenty to compare against...

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Single 120mm rad for CPU? Yeah, if the CPU is at stock clock or slight overclock. But then a cheap air cooler will be sufficient. I would much prefer a 240mm rad if overclock to 4.5Ghz or higher. 

280mm and maybe even a 360mm version would be nice.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I think they only look that similar to corsairs because of the red ring and the framing. if you look at details they are more different.

Errr....cool. I mean sure, but people in the market for this probably have far greater needs than 400 watts TDP. Either that or that's just a large underestimation and gives far too much room for overclocking: I can easily use 2 separate 120 rads for GPU and CPU and I am way over this TDP my 290x alone is over 400 watts, works fine on air right now let alone water.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Only a  240 Rad though.

Seems to make sense, smallest form factor for compact builds. Seems like they're really targeting small cases here.

On another note, maybe it's kist a mockup or something, or not the final unit, but the tubing from GPU to CPU looks REALLY short. Might get especially complicated (and again, this is assuming their target market is compact builds) when it comes to cases that have a PCIe riser somewhere other than on the motherboard. Hope the tubing would reach those

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Oohh, this looks interesting. Would like to see temps.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

It will depend on the combo, i5 and 970 is fine but if you were running say the 290x and a 9590 then there might be some issues. Also while the gpu might be fine you are not going to get the same kind of overclocks on what is a single rad worth of cooling capacity with maybe some leakover from the gpu. Even the H90 and single 140mm kraken are beaten handily by dual tower heatsinks and 240mm coolers. To me cpu+gpu loops should be at least a 360 otherwise it defeats the purpose of having water cooling (lower fan speeds and much better temps).

~tldr: the thing should have a 360mm version.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Single 120mm rad for CPU? Yeah, if the CPU is at stock clock or slight overclock. But then a cheap air cooler will be sufficient. I would much prefer a 240mm rad if overclock to 4.5Ghz or higher.

bullshit. a single 120mm AIO is total overkill for a CPU at stock or slight oc.

Look at those monsters linus put in his 'renderfarm'. those ouput much more heat, than an oced Intel quad core and are cooled with a 92mm tower cooler.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Would a system like this normalize the temperature between the cpu and gpu? (not saying they would be equal but closer to eachother than if they were on separate loops)

Be nice with a 280 rad for my NZXT S340. But I going to replace the h100i with a Swiftech 240x with an added 120 rad.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

This is really cool.

I'm really curious to see how the benchmarks are though.  I'd imagine that cooling performance of the individual components will suffer from the radiator having to dissipate the extra heat.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

Meh... ;)

Tubes look quite short... Oh well, i'm intrested how this thing performs.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I like it. Wish it was from some major brand though.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

That actually looks really sexy.  I might have to look into this.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30