Best way to send sms on pc?

MaximusX

What is the best way to send sms on pc? I know stuff like whatapps have sites, but I have an iPhone.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

I am not sure, but I think you can sends sms's with Skype.

SMSPUP?

I used this like 10 years ago and it worked...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

What is the best way to send sms on pc? I know stuff like whatapps have sites, but I have an iPhone.

Twitter dms, skype, hangouts, there's a bunch

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

SMSPUP?

I used this like 10 years ago and it worked...

Is it any good ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

sms/text on pc is simply impossible because you need a phone number for it to be active and uses components inside the mobile phone to send instead of the web.

however, since you have a iphone you are able to text to other iphones when both have a web connection, this is also possible from mac's since it uses apple's satandard message sending platform

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Pinger.com lets you create a "phone number" that can be used to text other people for free. All you have to do is create an account and voila

junker build in the making

if you have android you can just an app called airdroid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&hl=en_GB

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Twitter dms, skype, hangouts, there's a bunch

Hangouts only allows sms with android.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

I use Pushbullet for my android phone. I know it's also available on the iPhone, but I'm not sure i fit does the same things as the android version. For me, I get notifications in the bottom right corner of my monitor as soon as my phone gets one, and if there's a text message, I can quick reply to it. If you want to be able to pull up the full conversation, unfortunately, this doesn't work, you'll just have to grab your phone instead.

Pushbullet works as long as your PC and iPhone are on the same network.

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

Ping.com lets you create a "phone number" that can be used to text other people for free. All you have to do is create an account and voila

ping.com is a gold site.

if you have android you can just an app called airdroid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&hl=en_GB

He has an iPhone, so this won't work, even though Airdroid is awesome.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

I use Pushbullet for my android phone. I know it's also available on the iPhone, but I'm not sure i fit does the same things as the android version. For me, I get notifications in the bottom right corner of my monitor as soon as my phone gets one, and if there's a text message, I can quick reply to it. If you want to be able to pull up the full conversation, unfortunately, this doesn't work, you'll just have to grab your phone instead.

Pushbullet works as long as your PC and iPhone are on the same network.

I use pushbullet but texting only works with android.

I use zipwhipp. I need the app on my phone and register my account on that, from there, I use the web application to send and reply to texts. Looks like this on Desktop:

iE7lTZg.png

I use pushbullet but texting only works with android.

Herm. I suspect most people on here don't have an iPhone, and it wouldn't hurt to post this question in r/AskReddit or r/PCMasterRace

I use zipwhipp. I need the app on my phone and register my account on that, from there, I use the web application to send and reply to texts. Looks like this on Desktop:

iE7lTZg.png

That is one ugly looking way of doing it. But hey, if it works, great!

That is one ugly looking way of doing it. But hey, if it works, great!

I actually don't mind it :P

But I can see why you think it's ugly.

hangouts

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Is it any good ?

I said 10 years ago....

I have NFI if its any good or working currently.... this is something you can find out by registering and trying out SMSPUP for free.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz