Cold Hearted Woman caught Hiring a hitman to kill her husband because it was "easier than divorcing him".....

Anubikai

Just watch the vid....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ix-hNxr9yp4

She talks about it so calmly and casually.....its like shes used to this kind of crap.....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

Shes dumb, no hit man would accept 100 bucks down payment.

CPU - Intel Core i5 3570K | CPU Cooler -  Cooler Master Hyper EVO 212  | GPU - NVIDIA EVGA GTX 780 | SSD - Samsung 840pro 120 GB | HDD - Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM | PSU - Corsair TX 750w | RAM - Corsair DDR3 12 GB @ 1333mhz | Case - Rosewill Mid ATX Blackhawk | Monitor - ASUS IPS 23' | Keyboard - Corsair Vengence k70 cherry MX brown | Mouse - Logitech G-400

Ok so long story short. The guy is a cop that was doing some investigation of the women's project.

The girl wanted to hire a hitman to kill her husband to earn the life insurance (approx 400k $).

According to authorities, Merfeld was also after her spouse's $400,000 life insurance.

Once the deed was done, Merfeld promised to pay the hitman $50,000 in weekly installments of $9,000 to avoid suspicion.

At a court appearance on June 27th, Merfeld pleaded guilty to solicitation of murder; her sentencing date has been set for July 30th.

Source : http://gawker.com/woman-hires-hitman-to-kill-husband-because-its-easi-717888032

Again, media doesn't have any knowledge of how to write a title.