Have you ever had Anticipation Hype Insomnia?

kenjigreat

I swear I need some sleeping pills , I've only slept 7hrs the past 4 days.

Every time I fall asleep I have Lucid dreams playing the Witcher 3 in 4K and wake up in 1hr. Then I get angry the game isn't released. 

I haven't had this happen in the past.

I'm not trolling , I've anticipated so many games before but nothing to this degree where every bloody dream is the game.

Can't say i have. I'm hyped to hell and back for TW3. But as soon as i get into bed i'm out like a light. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Now that's taking hype to a whole new level, how are you not a zombie or something already? The specific detail of playing it in 4k makes me think otherwise about this.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Hahahaha!

I was excited for GTA V before (the initial release, for the 360 and PS3).

I was very excited for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.. And White 1 and 2..

But I didn't really dream about them.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Now that's taking hype to a whole new level, how are you not a zombie or something already?

I ask myself the same question . Its pretty horrible , as soon as I look at the time , I can count the amount of time till launch some I disable all my clocks.

Sounds like you have issues dude.

I know , Its not fun to have Lucid dreams about games. Waking up is like the biggest slap in the face.

Hahahaha!

I was excited for GTA V before (the initial release, for the 360 and PS3).

I was very excited for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.. And White 1 and 2..

But I didn't really dream about them.

The only time I've really dreamt about a game was with hearthstone, because I was playing it religiously for like a week. Then I stopped as I got scared as every waking thought was just hearthstone.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

It's just a game. I can wait for it.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

It's just a game. I can wait for it.

So can I , I don't chose my dreams , in fact I really hate Lucid dreams .

The only time I've really dreamt about a game was with hearthstone, because I was playing it religiously for like a week. Then I stopped as I got scared as every waking thought was just hearthstone.

LOL I have dreamed so much about games!

I play those things so much.. Notable dreams are from Mario Kart, Pokemon, Skyrim and Super Smash Bros  :ph34r:

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

had this when first got world of warships key the night before

LOL I have dreamed so much about games!

I play those things so much.. Notable dreams are from Mario Kart, Pokemon, Skyrim and Super Smash Bros  :ph34r:

This one I'm curious does your dream include the Janky skyrim animations?

My dreams always have the 'feeling' of perfect animations. I can't say its perfect because I don't exactly remember them but It feels so.

This one I'm curious does your dream include the Janky skyrim animations?

My dreams always have the 'feeling' of perfect animations. I can't say its perfect because I don't exactly remember them but It feels so.

I have jumped up mountains in my Skyrim dreams.

Can't remember anything about the animations :P

In my youth I definitely had occasional anticipation insomnia, I'm thinking of Warcraft 2 and Diablo 2.  I was also pretty excited to buy the original GeForce card when it came out.  Nothing gets me that excited anymore.  Enjoy it while you can I guess  =)

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

Happens to me when I play something for days, like only do that and my mind can not think about it.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

In my youth I definitely had occasional anticipation insomnia, I'm thinking of Warcraft 2 and Diablo 2.  I was also pretty excited to buy the original GeForce card when it came out.  Nothing gets me that excited anymore.  Enjoy it while you can I guess  =)

I remember my Hype for Heroes of Might and Magic 3 LOL.

Been like that lately for ordering parts for new build

Every time I fall asleep I have Lucid dreams playing the Witcher 3 in 4K and wake up in 1hr. Then I get angry the game isn't released. 

I'm not trolling , I've anticipated so many games before but nothing to this degree where every bloody dream is the game.

I'll just leave this here for you to watch before bed

(really is an awesome trailer)

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

I'll just leave this here for you to watch before bed

(really is an awesome trailer)

Dude I watched this trailer for 4hrs.

Stuck in my head.

Every time I have an interview for a job, I need to take a sleeping pill otherwise I wont sleep 1 second and be a total wreck.