Can I get a refund?

Hey guys, I ordered a Cooler Master N200 yeaterday at around 5:00PM. With that I got 3-day shipping, and I also ordered the rush processing for $2.99. The thing is, I got a tracking number today AT 2PM! Isn't my package first on the shipping line? Normally when I order something, even without the rush processing, I get a tracking number the same day, even if I order in the afternoon. Is it because I ordered a case? Is this normal? I feel like I got hosed for paying extra... Thanks for the help in advance.

Who did you order from?

Who did you order from?

Lol totally forgot to mention that. Newegg.

It took like three days for them to process my order for my case. I didn't even get a full size tower. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

It took like three days for them to process my order for my case. I didn't even get a full size tower. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

But I ordered rush processing! How is that fair that I paid extra and my order was processed even later than normal?

Lol totally forgot to mention that. Newegg.

But I ordered rush processing! How is that fair that I paid extra and my order was processed even later than normal?

Ah, yes I see. I'd call them or something and see what that's about. Maybe they'll refund you or something. Newegg has a rep for doing stuff like that. I'm trying to switch over to Amazon to order all of my parts when I have orders but sometimes Newegg has better prices on certain items.

Where are you located? Is there a time difference between where you are and where the item was shipped from. Reason being that if you are on the west coast and the warehouse processing your order is on the east coast and you ordered it at 5pm, it was 8pm at the processing location. Meaning they didn't even start processing until the following morning anyway. In which case they processed it in the morning and you did get rushed processing.

Ah, yes I see. I'd call them or something and see what that's about. Maybe they'll refund you or something. Newegg has a rep for doing stuff like that. I'm trying to switch over to Amazon to order all of my parts when I have orders but sometimes Newegg has better prices on certain items.

I really am angry about this. I order from Newegg exclusively because I like how their website is designed and their prices are almost always the best, but then I get a faster processing option, and they delay my order more. I will see what I can do about contacting a rep about this.

Where are you located? Is there a time difference between where you are and where the item was shipped from. Reason being that if you are on the west coast and the warehouse processing your order is on the east coast and you ordered it at 5pm, it was 8pm at the processing location. Meaning they didn't even start processing until the following morning anyway. In which case they processed it in the morning and you did get rushed processing.

It was shipped from Tennessee. I live in Texas, and all of the times on the website are PST, so my time is two hours ahead.

I really am angry about this. I order from Newegg exclusively because I like how their website is designed and their prices are almost always the best, but then I get a faster processing option, and they delay my order more. I will see what I can do about contacting a rep about this.

What I do know is that they don't actually have "fast shipping" on items of a large weight or size, so that may have a little to do with it.

I have access to a business's Newegg Premier (or whatever it's called) and Amazon Prime account and Amazon's deliveries have been quicker and less painless in my experience.

It was shipped from Tennessee. I live in Texas, and all of the times on the website are PST, so my time is two hours ahead.

Well it can't hurt to give them a call. I'd be willing to bet they will refund you the $2.99 for rushed processing just because you're displeased and any company with decent customer service will part with that amount of money.

You items gets to ride a special blue bin when you do rush processing

http://www.anandtech.com/show/1945/2

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Well it can't hurt to give them a call. I'd be willing to bet they will refund you the $2.99 for rushed processing just because you're displeased and any company with decent customer service will part with that amount of money.

It's not really the money I'm worried about, it's the fact that I've ordered several times from Newegg and 'this is how they repay me?' Kinda cliche, I know.

Yes, demand a refund on your shipping because the customer is always right.

you did order at 5 which is closing time for a lot of companies m8.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Thanks for the help in advance.

we do have a forum representative @Newegg_Support that might be able to

guide you to an amicable decision.

Are you seriously throwing a fit just for an extra day? Considering the time you ordered and the fact that you're obviously not the only one using that fast processing option, it may have simply been too late for your order to get out that day, then it got shipped out the next day when the delivery guy of your shipping carrier choice, came around to pick up the packages (or what, you think there's someone who shows up every 5 minutes to pick up new orders ready to go out?).

This short delay is perfectly acceptable. If that's unacceptable to you, go to a local store. You need to learn to be patient when ordering online.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Are you seriously throwing a fit just for an extra day? Considering the time you ordered and the fact that you're obviously not the only one using that fast processing option, it may have simply been too late for your order to get out that day, then it got shipped out the next day when the delivery guy of your shipping carrier choice, came around to pick up the packages (or what, you think there's someone who shows up every 5 minutes to pick up new orders ready to go out?).

This short delay is perfectly acceptable. If that's unacceptable to you, go to a local store. You need to learn to be patient when ordering online.

I'm fine with it now. My package is on the road already, so it's behind me. The only thing I was upset about is the fact that normally they process my order even quicker even without 'rush processing'. I almost always order in the afternoon, and they ship my package out early in the morning, instead of close to closing time in the afternoon.

I paid 20 bucks for overnight shipping from amazon on Friday and didn't get them to tuesday...

Intel Core I7-4790K 4.5GHz 1.225V, NZXT Kraken x60 AIO Cooler, EVGA Z97 FTW Board, Kingston Fury 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ram, EVGA GTX 980 TI SC+ ACX GPU, Corsair Air 540 Case w/ 3x120MM & 3x140MM Cougar Red LED Fans, EVGA G1 650W 80+ Gold PSU, Crucial MX100 512GB SSD, Samsung UD590 4k 60Hz Monitor