New hobby

MemeMaster

Hi,

I am wanting to do more stuff over this years summer but i'm not sure what I want to do.

Most of my friends play football so thats all they really do on weekends and I don't really like sports so please don't advise that.

I am willing to spend about £400 as long as it is something that I can use all year round and enjoy for a long time.

I enjoy shooting my airrifle but don't really want to buy a new one.

Thanks,

- Harry

-snip-

Visit flea markets.

Mod old game consoles.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

wrong forum? This is for "hot deals"..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Bicycle/bike is great for summer. 400 GBP is enough to begin.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

If you like marksmanship i can happily reccomend archery. A few hundred arrows down range with a 40+ pound bow and you'll get some serious back muscles xD

Any other interests? 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Visit flea markets.

Mod old game consoles.

What are flea markets?

And id prefer it to be something outside:)

wrong forum? This is for "hot deals"..

My mistake lol. Was meant to put in off topic

Don't really like biking, but thanks for the suggestion :)

photography? hiking is free and you have a budget for an ok camera. astronomy is another option that I find fun...telescopes for every budget. 

What are flea markets?

My mistake lol. Was meant to put in off topic

Maybe you would like Airsofting/Paintball? I used to do it almost every weekend and go out to the woods and just hand out and shoot each other, I eventually started a team and we got sponsored and played other teams/schools was really fun.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

lift

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Bikings awesomne, try it, go on long, lenghty rides, you'll enjoy them more and more

Buy a skateboard/bike

My brother used to be an avid skateboarder and I once tried it but my balance isn't very good :/

If you like marksmanship i can happily reccomend archery. A few hundred arrows down range with a 40+ pound bow and you'll get some serious back muscles xD

Any other interests? 

I like the sound of archery and when I tried it a few years ago I really enjoyed it.

As for as for other interests, I used to be interested in 'bugging out' ( camping ect. ) but got bored after a while. I enjoy things like climbing and other 'extreme' sports (I called it 'extreme' as I didn't really know what else to call it. However, 'normal' sports like football and cricket don't really interest me.)

My brother used to be an avid skateboarder and I once tried it but my balance isn't very good :/

I like the sound of archery and when I tried it a few years ago I really enjoyed it.

As for as for other interests, I used to be interested in 'bugging out' ( camping ect. ) but got bored after a while. I enjoy things like climbing and other 'extreme' sports (I called it 'extreme' as I didn't really know what else to call it. However, 'normal' sports like football and cricket don't really interest me.)

Dude, everyone falls off the board when they first start skating lol

Do you have any climbing walls near where you live? Indoor climbing is really fun. Outdoor is fun too.. But i can't reccomend solo climbing

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Do you have any climbing walls near where you live? Indoor climbing is really fun. Outdoor is fun too.. But i can't reccomend solo climbing

Nearest one is about 40 miles away from me and pretty expensive :/

What are flea markets?

Rommel markten :P

Those are outside, but not that common.

Maybe longboarding might suit you

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Nearest one is about 40 miles away from me and pretty expensive :/

Ah.. That's a problem.

Damn.. I'm drawing a blank here.

All my hobbies cost more than 400 :/

Learn to mod your favourite (moddable) games

I like the sound of that and might try it when i'm stuck inside. However, id like to get some ideas that will get me outside :)

Ah.. That's a problem.

Damn.. I'm drawing a blank here.

All my hobbies cost more than 400 :/

If I enjoy the hobby, ill probably spend more money on it over time. However, £400 is a starting price :)

what do you mean "start" a decent bike is like 50 max second hand..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

photography? hiking is free and you have a budget for an ok camera. astronomy is another option that I find fun...telescopes for every budget. 

I like the sound of that as I have alot of nice areas around me:)

Thanks for the idea :)

I like the sound of that and might try it when i'm stuck inside. However, id like to get some ideas that will get me outside :)

If I enjoy the hobby, ill probably spend more money on it over time. However, £400 is a starting price :)

How could i forget the go-to summer thing!

Go fishing  :lol:

This reminds me.. Need to check if my fishing rod is still usable

i do karting but you could rent a kart for some races for that much i own my own and its amazing fun

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Become the worlds best pong modder