Another earthquake in Nepal...7.3 this time.

Nineshadow

_82930861_82930860.jpg

A major earthquake has struck eastern Nepal, near Mount Everest, two weeks after more than 8,000 died in a devastating quake.

At least four people have been killed and an unknown number injured, according to aid agencies.

The latest earthquake hit near the town of Namche Bazaar, near Mount Everest.

The US Geological Survey said it had a magnitude of 7.3. An earthquake on 25 April, centred in western Nepal, had a magnitude of 7.8.

The latest tremor was also felt in northern India and Bangladesh.

Sad year for Nepal...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

God damn.

This is sad.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Why does it have to happen way too soon again T-T

No.... no....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

People have lost everything and when they try to rebuild they get hit again. Stories like this remind me how lucky I am. My ICT department did a charity donation, only raised £24 but the whole school got about a £1000. I need to propose do do it once again.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

It's to be expected.

The Indian plate is sliding under the Eurasian plate so this was bound to happen.

However we are in an interesting time of geological activity that is for sure

I mean, the region is supposed to have quakes there is nothing to be surprised about. It sucks for the people who live there, shouldn't live there.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

sad :(

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Just another day on planet earth I guess. Shit like this just happens and you can do nothing about it.

It's to be expected.

The Indian plate is sliding under the Eurasian plate so this was bound to happen.

However we are in an interesting time of geological activity that is for sure

But this is just too soon though ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

But this is just too soon though ... 

Depends on your definition of time though.

Depends on your definition of time though.

In Geological time , a few weeks in too soon ... Could be an aftershock though ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Damn nature, chill.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Damn nature, chill.

If Nature stay chilled ... I don't think we'll survive ...

That sure rocked their world.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

If Nature stay chilled ... I don't think we'll survive ...

*ba dum tsss*

Seriously though, why can't this be happening to a nation that deserves it, like North Korea?

*ba dum tsss*

Seriously though, why can't this be happening to a nation that deserves it, like North Korea?

Because Life is not a Disney Movie ... 

*ba dum tsss*

North Korea deserves an earthquake? It's the leaders of the country who need a quake, not the people. What have they done to deserve poverty and death? (They so poor anyway they starve to death). Think again if you going to post shit like you just did.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

North Korea deserves an earthquake? It's the leaders of the country who need a quake, not the people. What have they done to deserve poverty and death? (They so poor anyway they starve to death). Think again if you going to post shit like you just did.

An earthquake would likely cause the leaders of that country enough havok that the people could maybe escape. Don't be so quick to judge a persons comment.

Then again, the people in DPRK are so brainwashed they might just think it was Kim Jong Un yawning or something.

Because Life is not a Disney Movie ... 

Indeed, there aren't hidden sex themes everywhere.

-snip

that thing come by my house I kill it...

that thing come by my house I kill it...

Lol, genius whoever made it in Family Guy.

An earthquake would likely cause the leaders of that country enough havok that the people could maybe escape. Don't be so quick to judge a persons comment.

How are people supposed to escape an earthquake uninjured? There's not exactly earthquake retardant clothing you can wear.

Lol, genius whoever made it in Family Guy.

They have so many useful moments. My particular favorite is "MEN!.....We don't know what we did".

How are people supposed to escape an earthquake uninjured? There's not exactly earthquake retardant clothing you can wear.

I was talking about them escaping the terrible place that is north korea, not the earthquake.

How are people not getting the point of my comment?