Rumor: iPhone 7 to feature 14nm A9 processor and a DSLR-rear like camera

Bouzoo

iphone dslr back

Kek?

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Hmm if they had something similar to the iPhone 5(doubt that is ever gonna happen again)......that's like the last iPhone i ever liked.

I like the 5 because of the 4 inch screen, Siri, A6 CPU, and iO6. I hate iOS 7 and up, i prefer the old iOS feel over the new iOS feel. 

that would certainly make for a pretty thick phone.

Maybe someone will create a camera-focused smartphone.  

Already exists, Samsung Galaxy Camera or the Panasonic CM1 with 1" sensor

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Already exists, Samsung Galaxy Camera or the Panasonic CM1 with 1" sensor

Not to mention the abysmal 41 MP on the Lumia 1025 ... Jesus christ ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Not to mention the abysmal 41 MP on the Lumia 1025 ... Jesus christ ... 

Oh yeah I forget the lumias, although I am not a fan or their cameras, especially in low light

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Oh yeah I forget the lumias, although I am not a fan or their cameras, especially in low light

Still ... That's just the back camera ... Why not make what Linus said , make a phone that is focused on selfie ... Every time I see someone use the back camera to take a selfie ... They use a selfie stick ... Which is just plain weird ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Still ... That's just the back camera ... Why not make what Linus said , make a phone that is focused on selfie ... Every time I see someone use the back camera to take a selfie ... They use a selfie stick ... Which is just plain weird ... 

htc_desire_eye_32-20.jpg

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

htc_desire_eye_32-20.jpg

And it's fricking organe as well ... Where can I buy this beauty ?

Selfie stick is about getting the camera far back and not getting your arm in shot -

Agreed I wish my iPhone had a better front camera, its OK but I wish it was the same as the back camera

Selfie stick is about getting the camera far back and not getting your arm in shot -

Agreed I wish my iPhone had a better front camera, its OK but I wish it was the same as the back camera

Every time someone raise the selfie stick ... Everyone starts looking at it like some foreign object ... 

IMO , 5 MP is not enough , at least 8 MP like Samsung Galaxy , those take a mean selfie ( I never take selfie because I'm using a sort of disposable phone ) 

Every time someone raise the selfie stick ... Everyone starts looking at it like some foreign object ... 

IMO , 5 MP is not enough , at least 8 MP like Samsung Galaxy , those take a mean selfie ( I never take selfie because I'm using a sort of disposable phone ) 

5mp is 100% fine, =  2592x1944 pixels which is way higher than any phone resolution!

heck 2mp is fine tbh! it just needs good optics-  id rather have a 2mp camera good in low light than a super sharp 8mp camera

And it's fricking organe as well ... Where can I buy this beauty ?

This might help since I'm from a different country and have no idea what shops you got. Just use it like a list of potential phones if you can't get the Eye, ignore the rankings. 

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/mobile-phone/3584372/18-best-selfie-smartphones-2015-uk-whats-best-phone-for-taking-selfies-may/

5mp is 100% fine, =  2592x1944 pixels which is way higher than any phone resolution!

heck 2mp is fine tbh! it just needs good optics-  id rather have a 2mp camera good in low light than a super sharp 8mp camera

I guess it would be fine ... I still want the HTC Eye though ....

I have no experience in cameras so I guess you're right ... 

Here's the HTC Eye ...

htc_desire_eye_32-20.jpg

I have no experience in cameras 

Oh :P 

Oh :P

* Puts paper bag on *

This might help since I'm from a different country and have no idea what shops you got. Just use it like a list of potential phones if you can't get the Eye, ignore the rankings. 

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/mobile-phone/3584372/18-best-selfie-smartphones-2015-uk-whats-best-phone-for-taking-selfies-may/

ErrMeGUrr ... It's $600 in my country ... Kill me ...

i just hope they make one the size of the 5S so my tiny hands can comfortably upgrade to a new iOS device :P

I agree, I liked the small form factor of the 5/5s

Maybe a LITLLE bit wider would be okay though, but not by a lot. :)

(Currently have Nokia Lumia 930 WP ~5" device and I find it pretty comfortable still. But any bigger and it would be a pain in the ass)

* Puts paper bag on *

ErrMeGUrr ... It's $600 in my country ... Kill me ...

Same price as here. Funny thing is that Eye and M8 have almost the same specs, and M8 is $300 more expensive here.

Unfortunately people nowadays start confusing monopods with "selfie sticks". Monopods are a legitimate accessory but this "selfie stick" is just something else...

^This. So much this. Like I do like the amount of cropping i can do on both my Sony Xperia Z1's camera, and with the Sony RX100 Mk. I, but in a phone 20,8MP resolution is just overkill. 8MP, heck, even 5MP would be fine for me if it gave me better low-light performance.

Same goes for the Sony RX100: while the cropping helps a ton to get more range (for when 28-100mm focal length equivalent of the lens is not enough), I would trade that 20,2MP resolution to for example 12MP resolution to get better low-light performance. The low-light capability of it is already good per say, but my standards for "low-light" are a little more than that: my preferred amount of light can be maybe moonlight at most, if even that. basically would yell for a full-frame camera with a fast prime if it wasn't for me being on budget.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

SNIP

yeah although the RX100 is best in class for compacts becuase of its large sensor but I mean look at the A7s - full frame, 12mp, that thing is like fucking night vision 

yeah although the RX100 is best in class for compacts becuase of its large sensor but I mean look at the A7s - full frame, 12mp, that thing is like fucking night vision 

Yeah, indeed. Too bad it's not exactly on my budget... :lol:

For my needs even a GEN 1 Night Vision Device would probably suffice. Shame the cheapest ones are 100€ - 150€ (and GEN 1 is not even that great). Though probably wouldn't work well for photography...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Yeah, indeed. Too bad it's not exactly on my budget... :lol:

For my needs even a GEN 1 Night Vision Device would probably suffice. Shame the cheapest ones are 100€ - 150€ (and GEN 1 is not even that great). Though probably wouldn't work well for photography...

Yeah its certainly not a cheap camera by any stretch :D, I would get an RX100 but my A7 is pretty small with a light lens on

Gen 1 is utter shit! GEN 2 minimum !

Yeah its certainly not a cheap camera by any stretch :D, I would get an RX100 but my A7 is pretty small with a light lens on

Ive actually had the ability to properly try a mirrorless camera since the last time i didnt like them, and ive realised that while they are nice and small, they just arent for me. It didnt feel right in my hand.  :) #update

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Ive actually had the ability to properly try a mirrorless camera since the last time i didnt like them, and ive realised that while they are nice and small, they just arent for me. It didnt feel right in my hand.   :) #update

Which mirrorless camera, they are not built equal

I know GEN 1 is crappy (only mild light magnification, fisheye distortion but tiny field of view...), that's why they are so "cheap" (if you consider 150€ to be cheap, that is). Cheapest GEN 2 devices I could find start at 800€ at least.

Oh well... I don't need one in summer anyway, it's so bright 24/7 (sun gets just barely bellow horizon in summer at nights) that I would rather need sunglasses around the clock, and wearing sunglasses at night is not even considered weird because of this.