Laptop to TV help

Flanelman

I plug my laptop into the tv with and HDMI lead, and it runs fine, but as soon as i start a game the tv just goes black but the game runs fine off my Laptop screen? i could understand if it didnt pick it up at all that it could be a display settign where ive limited it, but not when it's only on games?

can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance :)

You will need to

I plug my laptop into the tv with and HDMI lead, and it runs fine, but as soon as i start a game the tv just goes black but the game runs fine off my Laptop screen? i could understand if it didnt pick it up at all that it could be a display settign where ive limited it, but not when it's only on games?

can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance :)

You will need to go to your computer display  Screen resolution and select duplicate these display's at multiple displays, you may need to select the resolution of the TV if its different from the laptop so it looks better.

Cry Havoc!

You will need to

You will need to go to your computer display  Screen resolution and select duplicate these display's at multiple displays, you may need to select the resolution of the TV if its different from the laptop so it looks better.

Ihave done this :( and it hasn't worked for me :(

Ihave done this :( and it hasn't worked for me :(

Set the TV as primary display.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

How do i do that? :)

Same place where you dublicate it. Select TVs icon and right click it. There's "Set as primary" etc option.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv