Would this make sense? (EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti)

SNES4Life

My current setup.

CPU: AMD A10-6800K Quad Core 4.1GHz
Motherboard: FM2A88X Extreme6+
RAM: G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
Power supply unit: EVGA 650W ATX12V / EPS12V
After market Enermax ETS-T40-TB 86.7 CFM CPU cooler
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" SSD

Now, would a EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti benefit my current setup? I found a used card on craigslist and was wondering if it would be worth the buy and upgrade to my current setup. I know that the APU is only intended for integrated graphics and all but yeah, i want to hear all about it from bottlenecks to whatever it is that it may be a good or bad thing. The card is going for 70 bucks......

Thanks!

YES IT will improv ur performence, u cant use both graphi at same time too

CPU AMD 9590 -- 2x Titan X ---  RAM 32GB KINGSTON---PSU EVGA 1000 ------ HARD DRIVE 2TB WD BLACK -- MOTHERBOARD AMD 900 SERIE

RAZER CRACKEN ---------RAZER NAGA -------------------RAZER CHROMA

english is new language for me so forgive my many mistake / I have moderate autism so im not always correct 

agreed!

Is that your highest you can go $70?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Is that your highest you can go $70?

I'm actually not looking to spend at all. But since i came across this videocard that is going for 70 bucks, I'd figure i asked the question to see if it would make sense to add this to my setup. If anything, I would try to negotiate a price for that card. :/ 

Roughly how much improvement?

agreed!

Roughly how much improvement do you think i would see?

snip

Yes, it will help your performance significantly. I don't think it'll bottleneck.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

snip

Even if there was some bottlenecking, the card is still a good deal at $70 provided it's in good condition. Vastly more powerful than your APU.  

Im curious to know what games your playing on that APU?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Even if there was some bottlenecking, the card is still a good deal at $70 provided it's in good condition. Vastly more powerful than your APU.  

I noticed the term "bottlenecking" gets tossed around a lot. If this was the case when i get the card. What would i experience in the bottlenecking. and the guy says the card is still fairly new its just that he got it for a gift and he got a different card already :/

Im curious to know what games your playing on that APU?

To be honest, I'm quite cheap. all of my setup so far has been found online from locals who were selling them for cheap. All expect for the SSD is bought brand new. As of right now i do not game at all. LOL So far all im doing is just some light video editing for class projects. LOL so yeah...... 

I noticed the term "bottlenecking" gets tossed around a lot. If this was the case when i get the card. What would i experience in the bottlenecking. and the guy says the card is still fairly new its just that he got it for a gift and he got a different card already :/

It would just mean that the card isn't able to reach its full potential. However, an improvement is ultimately an improvement. Some folks act like a bottleneck will cause the apocalypse. If we were talking really expensive stuff it's a bigger deal. Like if you were gonna throw a Titan X in it or something. In this case, a slight bottleneck (that is if there even is one) is not a big deal. 

Roughly how much improvement do you think i would see?

i hate to give a % but after really looking into it and seeing how you said your doing slight video editing the cuda cores would help with adobe programs. and the sand alone video card helps huge with video rendering. how long would you guess it takes you to render a video? and how long is the video

You can't use dual graphics with an nvidia card and an AMD apu. ARE YOU TROLLING?