970A-G43 with FX 8320E?

Go to solution Solved by DryzonDigital,

Q-flash is an option I believe.

If someone tries to change your mind I'll hunt them down don't worry, super annoying.

Will they need a BIOS update and will it be able to be flashed with a USB?

Plz no arguing my friend needs the extra cores as he streams every single day.

You will be ignored if you try to change my mind without answering the question.

If someone tries to change your mind I'll hunt them down don't worry, super annoying.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

If it was a pure gaming machine, this wouldn't be chosen but he streams shit loads so FX wins for the price here.

So how does Q-Flash work? Before or after parts installation?

*sigh*

That motherboard isn't sufficient for an FX8 CPU, and you can stream perfectly fine on an i5 by using the iGPU.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Okies Gigabyte it is :)

Make sure it is the UD3P. Even then, still going to be spending as much as an i5 and getting worse performance and no upgrade path. But hey, why sigh today when you can be sighing tomorrow.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Make sure it is the UD3P. Even then, still going to be spending as much as an i5 and getting worse performance and no upgrade path. But hey, why sigh today when you can be sighing tomorrow.

I'm not doing this.

FX will stream better than an i5 for cheaper. iGPU streaming sucks dix too as someone on the forum showed me.

I'm not doing this.

FX will stream better than an i5 for cheaper. iGPU streaming sucks dix too as someone on the forum showed me.

Ya, totally.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/358175-how-to-why-quicksync-and-open-broadcaster-software-picture-heavy/

Some guy showed me the difference and there was more pixelation and stuff.

I might just go for an i5 build for my friend because AMDs price just keeps going up to make it good..

I wanted to accept that AMD was good for something tbh :/

Some guy showed me the difference and there was more pixelation and stuff.

I might just go for an i5 build for my friend because AMDs price just keeps going up to make it good..

I wanted to accept that AMD was good for something tbh :/

It is, for workstation stuff.  Not gaming/streaming.  The iGPU streams perfectly.

I'm not doing this.

Mate are you okay?

Do you want me to stream with my i5 using quiçksynç so you çan see the quality?

You are dead wrong.