Can't Remove Windows 10 from Windows Update

I read if you accept to update to Windows 10, the change is forever... I mean, you need to reinstall Windows... But I don't know, I just hear it. Good Luck!

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

I read if you accept to update to Windows 10, the change is forever... I mean, you need to reinstall Windows... But I don't know, I just hear it. Good Luck!

Thanks. I haven't installed Windows 10 yet, it's just sitting in Windows Update (on my Windows 8 laptop), trolling me. :)

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

You can go back through pc settings in Windows 10

Failed to load signature. Error 404 - Witty comment not found

do you have windows 8.1? damn how come you get the update already from windows 10 :P

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

You can go back through pc settings in Windows 10

I've still got Windows 8.1 on the computer. I just keep getting notifications saying that Windows 10 is ready to install and it comes up every time I go on Windows Update.

do you have windows 8.1? damn how come you get the update already from windows 10 :P

Haha. I was supposed to download an ISO image for Windows 10 instead of the Installer. So, I could run Windows 10 on a virtual machine. :). Must say having used it for an hour already, the icons look bad.

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

I don't have this showing up on my Win7 system (fully updated).

I think you ran something which installed an update to show this. Windows 10 is not officially out.

I don't have this showing up on my Win7 system (fully updated).

I think you ran something which installed an update to show this. Windows 10 is not officially out.

The Technical Preview is.

I tried that and it didn't work... :(