What movies are you guys watching ?

L.E.D

Random post I thought I'd ask, 

What movies are you guys currently watching ? 

Me, Monsters inc. badass movie : P

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Underworld: awakening 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Rambo: First Blood

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Underworld: awakening 

Rambo: First Blood

Wow, you guys are making me look wimpy as hell xD 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

It's Kind Of a Funny Story

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Well i mean,

Ya are ;)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Hehe, don't worry, I'm watching the most wimpiest movie of all.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Well i mean,

Ya are ;)

Hehe, don't worry, I'm watching the most wimpiest movie of all.

It is an awesome movie xD it was the best movie I saw on the shelf.

Saw The Heat, I thought it was really funny.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Saw The Heat, I thought it was really funny.

I don't even know what movie that is xD

im watching season 2 final of star trek tgn (I knw it aint a movie but meh)

im watching season 2 final of star trek tgn (I knw it aint a movie but meh)

I guess that is alright, nothing wrong lol I just wanted to post an off topic post to tech because I haven't yet. :D

I normally watch a film every night on my tablet, still not decided what i want to watch and its 4am :P

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

Old boy. 

The trailer for the american version just came out :D

Recommend this movie to anyone wanting their mind to be blown

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

I'm going to be rewatching The Godfather after I finish the book.

I really recommend the The Godfather book. It's awesome. Goes into a depth that a movie never can.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

It'll either be A Clockwork Orange, The Spy Who Loved Me, or the original Planet of the Apes. Haven't decided which I want to watch next yet.

Every now and then i watch Donnie Darko, it's so f* good! There ain't 80's groove anymore...  :(

i'm gonna watch Fast and Furious 6 now! 

Spoiler

Despicable me (first one) and Fast 6

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Battleship. Never had the chance to watch it before.

I think I watched that one, can't remember it though xD

Nothing at the moment because I'm reading this thread :P

Might put Rio on in a few minutes, pretty decent movie :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Nothing at the moment because I'm reading this thread :P

Might put Rio on in a few minutes, pretty decent movie :)

I am going to watch Fast and the Furious 6 soon lol

I am going to watch Fast and the Furious 6 soon lol

I've seen it, I think you'll enjoy it :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate