What movies are you guys watching ?

L.E.D

I've seen it, I think you'll enjoy it :)

I know I will, I have seen quite a few times, I think the series has a special place in my heart xD

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I am going to watch Fast and the Furious 6 soon lol

Yeah....don't, I made that mistake. I knew it was going to be bad but I had no idea on the scale.
The best bit was the flying headbutt :lol: keep an eye out for that if you do watch it

The last one was a lot better

Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

The best bit was the flying headbutt :lol: keep an eye out for that if you do watch it

I missed that, might have to watch it again.

Curiosity is getting the better of me

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I missed that, might have to watch it again.

Curiosity is getting the better of me

hPd4wwJ.gif

rofl I remember, flying headbutt.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

hPd4wwJ.gif

The whole movie is awesome lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Django Unchained is amazing!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Battleship. Never had the chance to watch it before.

It was supposed to be a major flop but I thought it was quite good

It was supposed to be a major flop but I thought it was quite good

The bad part was the 15 minute runway scene.. 

The bad part was the 15 minute runway scene.. 

Yeah i think i have to agree there.

Theres a image somewhere il have to find it, a guy worked out how long the runway would have to be for a plane that long going at that speed for how long it was and it was something like 25 miles something stupid like that and the actual longest runway in the world is about 3 miles. 

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

The best movie I have seen recently is "The Place Beyond the Pines". Definitely worth watching.

Batman series (ya i like to watch myself)

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Yeah i think i have to agree there.

Theres a image somewhere il have to find it, a guy worked out how long the runway would have to be for a plane that long going at that speed for how long it was and it was something like 25 miles something stupid like that and the actual longest runway in the world is about 3 miles. 

I saw a video like that once on Youtube, on a channel called EngineeringExplained. Maybe that's what you're referring to?

I saw a video like that once on Youtube, on a channel called EngineeringExplained. Maybe that's what you're referring to?

Nope it was just a picture also i am a engineer myself and looking to get in aerospace and when i see the film i was just like defuq lol  

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

Nope it was just a picture also i am a engineer myself and looking to get in aerospace and when i see the film i was just like defuq lol  

Oh, alright then. I haven't seen that picture though.

And yeah, that runway was just unbelievably long

I watched Pacific Rim some days ago. My god that's a good movie. It was everything I was expecting from it (kick ass monster vs giant robot fights with incredible special effects). If you like Godzilla or anything like it (and even if you don't) YOU NEED TO WATCH PACIFIC RIM. Even the soundtrack is amazing.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I recently watched world war Z which was awesome and pacific rim which might just be the best movie I have ever seen :D

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.