Clinical Trial to help End Type 1 Diabetes!

ionbasa

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/endtype1-com-time-to-end-type-1-diabetes

We have a new technology called Apoptotic DNA Immunotherapy or ADI that has the ability to help the body regain control of blood sugar levels as nature intended. Based on ADI, we have a product in hand that is ready for clinical testing.

This is really exciting! One of the Doctors "Leonard L. Bailey, MD" works at the Loma Linda University School of Medicine which is just a 10 minute drive from where I live in the Inland Empire.

The Loma Linda University Medical Center is supposed to release an official statement this week to the news media so hopefully more people will pitch in!

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

lets just hope clinical testing wont last for 10 years :)

lets just hope clinical testing wont last for 10 years :)

I do not have diabetes yet, but everyone else in my family have it, so i am worried about it, but i do not care if it will be cured in 2023, becouse then it will be gone 4ever, but it would be nice to have that cure soon. :)

I do not have diabetes yet, but everyone else in my family have it, so i am worried about it, but i do not care if it will be cured in 2023, becouse then it will be gone 4ever, but it would be nice to have that cure soon. :)

same

I have lost 15kg, so i hope that i can avoid diabetes. :)

stopped eating simple sugars, stopped eating after 18:00 ( or eat very little ), stop drinking milk, healthy food

fruit is my new sugar source, but i will have to cut it down too, apple a day is enough 

I have lost 15kg, so i hope that i can avoid diabetes. :)

Just gonna say, this only protects you from Type 2. Type 1 has no known cause although its more common in teenage boys, Type 2 has a simple solution, eat healthy, yes there's a lot more to it but that's the basic idea. Type 1 however has no known cause therefore no solution or cure. This clinical trial his helping to find a cure or at least a vaccine to prevent it in the first place. I myself have Type 1 and I am in no way overweight, seriously it can take you by surprise. And even if they can't cure the people that already have Type 1 as long as they prevent it in the first place I will be happy that no one else will ever have to live with what I have to live with everyday for the rest of my life. 

This sounds amazing.

Hopefully they can reach their goal!

This'll be cool if it doesn't go the way of the electric car of the 1990s.

Hopefully it wont as there are some major hospitals and institutions pushing this. Although after the clinical trial they will have to seek FDA approval for production which could take some time.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

This would be great, Since I have chance to get diabetes if this cure really works it would be great.

Unless some stupid company bought the patent and make it gone forever so that people buy their medicine for the rest of their life.

*just saying.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB