3-Months of Spotify Premium Subscription ($1)

SirNumbers

Spotify offers a 3-Month Spotify Premium Trial Subscription(New Premium Subscribers Only) for $0.99

I got it, I listen to spotify a lot and now, no ads yay

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Well, yay. I should get this. Because fuck every other streaming service, especially rdio.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Here's a tip. Go to your spotify client, right click your playlist. Copy the spotify url. Sign out and make a new spotify account to get the low price. Sign into your new account. Paste the link into the search box in the spotify client. Profit :D

It says you have to cancel to not pay more, can you do that right away?

Here's another tip, If you are a student, just go here for $4.99 a month.

I think this is for college/university by the way.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Google Music gets my +1, first time users get a 90 day trial.

Anyone know if this deal is only temporary or is it always here?

Thank you very much!

I think it worked... It told me I got it for 3 months at $0.99, but when I go to my account it says it will auto renew on 05-01-15 for $9.99. So we'll see I guess.

Going to get tomorrow. Yay no more video ads that blare your eardrums at 100% volume...

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Going to get tomorrow. Yay no more video ads that blare your eardrums at 100% volume...

Or take up data on mobile.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Ah, for new Premium users? A shame. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Ah, for new Premium users? A shame. :(

Just make a new account and follow your playlist. 

Just make a new account and follow your playlist. 

Thanks but I already knew that was possible, but I have a whole bunch of playlists and I would rather not create a new account just for this purpose. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Is this offer still on? I don't see any of the offer ad on the website.

It says you have to cancel to not pay more, can you do that right away?

Go to my account, click view details under the thing where it says premium and then cancel my subscription. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Is this offer still on? I don't see any of the offer ad on the website.

It worked for me.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It worked for me.

How do you know that? I only managed to sign up for the student price. It says the subscription will be renewed in a month time and £4.99 will be charged.

How do you know that? I only managed to sign up for the student price. It says the subscription will be renewed in a month time and £4.99 will be charged.

I clicked the link in the OP, it may only be a US thing.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

I clicked the link in the OP, it may only be a US thing.

Could be. It didn't automatically redirect to a UK website. Ahh damn it. Nvm I might as well just try it out first and I can always unsubscribe anytime. I might have to get a new data plan too coz right now I'm only on a 2GB cap. 

edit: apparently they did send few emails bout the offer (but already expired in January) but I never really checked my inbox because that email is solely for Spotify registration purpose (moved to UK,need to change the country).

Go to my account, click view details under the thing where it says premium and then cancel my subscription. 

Re-read my question...

This is why youtube to MP3 exists:free music so profit for everyone 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Re-read my question...

You asked if you could cancel right away and I told you how.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

You asked if you could cancel right away and I told you how.

Yeah so you didn't answer my question. 

Yeah so you didn't answer my question. 

Yes I did, I told you how to cancel it right away. That should've answered your question. What wasn't answered there?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler