X-Wing, TIE Fighter, and more classic Star Wars games come to Steam

DZSlasher

LucasArts has slowly been releasing some of its classic Star Wars games on GOG.com, and today it's expanded to the biggest PC store around: Steam. Starting today, you can grab beloved games like X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter and more on Valve's ubiquitous digital shop. Meanwhile, GOG.com has added a few more games from a galaxy far, far away as well, including Star Wars: Rebel Assault I & II and Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy. That should be enough to hold you over until the impending release of Star Wars: Battlefront in November.

Source http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/28/8510203/star-wars-games-lucasarts-steam

woot woot ! more SW games to add to the jedi knight colection !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

star was battle front 2 please?

I believe I played the starwars tie fighter on the psone back in the day. I will try to get all of the tie fighter and x-wing games because I miss out on them before.

It's been on Steam for a while.

multiplayer support has been cut though

Big question though. Gog.com adds modern OS sorry to their full catalog. Has steam done the same? Steam regularly makes a habit of selling old Windows 9x out dos games that barely (out don't at all) work with Windows 7+.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Big question though. Gog.com adds modern OS sorry to their full catalog. Has steam done the same? Steam regularly makes a habit of selling old Windows 9x out dos games that barely (out don't at all) work with Windows 7+.

Like Empire at War. IIRC it requires a crack to run on 64 bit systems and not a single mention of it anywhere on the product page that I could see.

Turnip OC'd to 3Hz on air

Like Empire at War. IIRC it requires a crack to run on 64 bit systems and not a single mention of it anywhere on the product page that I could see.

Yeah I've bought a few older games on Steam that are almost useless, or run like crap on Windows 7.

Once GOG has their Game Launcher thingy ready (Their version of Steam), then I think I will find myself buying more games there - especially older ones. I already have quite a few games on my GOG Shelf that I haven't even installed or touched simply because Steam is more convenient.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

multiplayer support has been cut though

When? I played with people this winter, how is it cut?

They weren't putting effort into patch compatiability on steam...seriously? are they smoking something funny with the piles of money their making?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Woot, I'm glad I got my joystick working. Its been years since I've played a flying game with it.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Rogue Squadron or GTFO.

Guys you could get all the games on GOG and not have to worry about any future steam nonsense in the future. 

This.

GOG > Steam, always.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Welp, time to get a flight stick.

I got your flight stick right here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Finally! I prefer to keep all my games, if I can, in one place and I have been waiting for more Star Wars games to hit Steam! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Rogue Squadron or GTFO.

This.

GOG > Steam, always.

Rogue Squadron 3D (Which, I understand, is simply the PC Port of the N64 game) is definitely on GOG. I saw it when I was browsing their Star Wars sale.

Finally! I prefer to keep all my games, if I can, in one place and I have been waiting for more Star Wars games to hit Steam! :)

Be very weary. Many of the older titles may work like shit on Windows 7/8.1. I do not believe they are patching them to work on modern OS's.

Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong - oh, I really want to be wrong.