That moment you realize...

WyvernAbstracts

your 10 year old desktop pc running integrated graphics on an old amd cpu and only 2gb of ram can render 3d models 20x faster then your brand new laptop with a dedicated gpu. 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

i crye everytiem ;'(

But you either have a good desktop or a .... Not too good latop

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i crye everytiem ;'(

i crye everytiem ;'(

yea atleast i have a semi decent desktop to get me the through the struggles my laptop puts me through. 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

Some mobile dedicated gpus are slower than the integrated one.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Some mobile dedicated gpus are slower than the integrated one.

The legend says that the intel gma could play AAA games 

How is that possible?

Even taking into account the slowest dedicated mobile gpu, it should still be faster than an integrated one from 10 years ago. I would also find it difficult to believe that even its cpu bound, although slightly more possible, given a slow CPU now and a Top performing one from 10 years ago.

The legend says that the intel gma could play AAA games 

it can, although not optimally of course ^^ I remember hd3000 was advertised running bf3

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

How is that possible?

Even taking into account the slowest dedicated mobile gpu, it should still be faster than an integrated one from 10 years ago. I would also find it difficult to believe that even its cpu bound, although slightly more possible, given a slow CPU now and a Top performing one from 10 years ago.

it doesnt make sense to me also, but ive learnt allot of shit doesnt make sense to me.

My Little Gaming Rig:

Gaming laptops don't make sense for most things in my opinion

its not meant to be a gaming laptop, bought it to take notes at uni and run adobe suit + 3d modelling software.

My Little Gaming Rig:

it doesnt make sense to me also, but ive learnt allot of shit doesnt make sense to me.

What are the specs of the two computers?

your 10 year old desktop pc running integrated graphics on an old amd cpu and only 2gb of ram can render 3d models 20x faster then your brand new laptop with a dedicated gpu. 

without knowing the specs I find it extremely hard to believe you

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii