Skyrim paid mods are gone

Lightning

My thoughts the whole time on the paid mods debacle:

vfw7x7l.jpg

Pretty much my reaction to this whole thing.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I knew if it became a problem, it would just go away and be removed. I just hope people can let it go and move on like adults.

*reads thread*

They can't.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

An interesting talk between totalBiscuit, Dark0ne(Nexusmods admin/owner) & Brumbek(SMIM author).  For those that have been following this topic with interest, there isn't a great deal of new information here.  What it is, is a more in-dept talk where thoughts are refined.  I liked it, and am happy to say that the tone here was largely echoed by this community here (IMO).

An interesting talk between totalBiscuit, Dark0ne(Nexusmods admin/owner) & Brumbek(SMIM aurtor). For those that have been following this topic with interest, there isn't a great deal of new information here. What it is, is a more in-dept talk where thoughts are refined. I liked it, and am happy to say that the tone here was largely echoed by this community here (IMO).

-snip-

TB has made a response to the feedback he received (or rather, he saw), and even then the people at places such as reddit were having none of it.

https://soundcloud.com/totalbiscuit/the-debate-debate

I will admit, the discussion gave some perspective of the modders' views of what happened, but it became almost unbearable for me to listen after half way through the video. It felt like the modders were belittling the modding userbase, the people they rely on, to downplay and discredit their concerns.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.