What do you think about anonymous?

CJPowell27

What?

I'm not saying I haven't pirated anything. I've downloaded stuff before, but then i figured out that developers don't make money off that. So I stopped. I like to give the creators money, that way they get something for their efforts and they continue to make more content.

Also, i know developers don't lose 'that much' money. But that's money they are losing. That like me losing $20, it's not 'that much'. But that's $20 I don't have, and it still makes me mad that I don't have it.

I see what you mean i tend to download games for free then if i like it and its multi player i will buy it.

After making the mistake of buying WarZ i was kind of like wow fuck devs never paying for anything again.

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

I see what you mean i tend to download games for free then if i like it and its multi player i will buy it.

After making the mistake of buying WarZ i was kind of like wow fuck devs never paying for anything again.

I got War Z for like $4 on steam. It was a daily deal or something. But I can't play it because my email has already been used for another account. I had my account linked with a guest code, now that I have the full game if tell me to get another guest code and I can't change my email on my account to make a new account. So I just don't play it at all. 

If I ever buy something I like, it just teaches me not to buy from there ever again. Think of it as as 'lesson learned'

They have the power but only use it when people need it, I honestly support them

Don't like them. Never will.

Those under the Anonymous name have done more harm than good.