Is Sword Art Online Season 2 worth watching?

I finished season one and discovered that there is a season two, I'm wondering if it is worth watching as I have heard some mixed things about it.

I watched season 2, some of my friends have liked it, others disliked it, it all comes down to personal taste.

I myself enjoyed it, and can't wait for season 3!

I'd say watch at least a few episodes of season 2, if you don't like it, then don't watch it. (It shifts away from GGO later in the season)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Basically, anything after the original SAO story arc is worthless. If it had just stopped there and maybe put a bit more effort into it, it would've been better.

I watched season 2, some of my friends have liked it, others disliked it, it all comes down to personal taste.

I myself enjoyed it, and can't wait for season 3!

I'd say watch at least a few episodes of season 2, if you don't like it, then don't watch it. (It shifts away from GGO later in the season)

Thank you very much.

It's worth watching, yeah. It's nothing special, but still enjoyable. There's probably going to be another season that covers the Underworld Online arc, but nothing's confirmed I don't think. 

I'd say it's worth watching. While it certainly isn't not as good as the first arc of the first season, it still remains a good anime nonetheless.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I finished season one and discovered that there is a season two, I'm wondering if it is worth watching as I have heard some mixed things about it.

Its pretty bleh imo...

Only reason I watched it was because of Sinon's cuteness.... Other than that... Eh... not much to see IMO. I'd rather go watch something like Akame Ga Kill or something.

LOL no

Everything after the first half of the first season of SAO isn't worth watching.

whether it's worth watching or not ultimately comes down to your opinion... I'd say give it a go then make your opinion. It'll be uhh... a good half an hour spent or a good half an hour wasted.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I hear the first arc in it is good because of light sabers but other then that i don't know. I have not watched it I stopped after the first season.

My opinion is that the second season is the same as the first one, only the first half is really any good. (the lightsaber sounds made me die a little inside though)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Yes it is.

1st half is amazing, 2nd half is different but still pretty good.