Good Backpack

spwath

I would like a backpack with a verrry large main compartment, for about 6 inches or more of binders.

Also, a bunch of smalller pockets would be nice, for tech related things, such as tablet and assorted cables.

Also, not to pricy, like under 100$

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I've had this one for about 8 years now, it's help up incredibly well with a massive main compartment for all my things.

under-armour-varsity-backpack-grey-150x1

It's the Under Armour Varsity backpack, if you can find it they're great, if not then boo. :P

Maybe something by Swiss Gear? I had one of their backpacks and it was a literal 'effin tank. It lasted 7 school years, it was handed down by my brother. Now I use another Swiss Gear backpack that I got last year and it  shows no signs of giving up any time soon.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

LinusBackpackTips

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I've used that, it's great.

Yup. It holds everything I need. Ample room and many compartments. I use it on my day hikes as well. It is fairly versatile.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Are they durable?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I use the High Sierra Elite, I am not sure if the new ones have it but mine has a laptop pouch that unzips so when you go through airport security you can leave your laptop in your bag making it easier when you have to travel and has tons of space ( I carried a dell P1911 monitor in it once took off stand and put it in the main pouch hand display in laptop)

Are they durable?

the urban ex 18 is advertised to withstand rainy days :ph34r:.

It composes 2 welded materials 600-denier Poly-nylon and a ultra durable Hypalon that is resistant to chemicals, extreme temps and UV rays.

Its an outdoor backpack however the bag does not have lotsa small pockets what it have is a  tablet sleeve and pockets for pens inside the main compartment. i do not own one of these tho.

It composes 2 welded materials 600-denier Poly-nylon and a ultra durable Hypalon that is resistant to chemicals, extreme temps and UV rays.

Its an outdoor backpack however the bag does not have lotsa small pockets what it have is a tablet sleeve and pockets for pens inside the main compartment. i do not own one of these tho.

I can't tell it's size.

Can't tell if it's bigger or smaller than cardiel orp

Edit:

Also, anyone else have ideas?

I want something different, but not to different

I have one of these for my alpinism activities  :ph34r:

FIR.jpg

In all seriousness, for school etc., I use this exact one:

eastpak-PROVIDER_BACKPACK-grey-1.jpg

Lots of space and awesome durability + lifetime warranty on stitches and zippers. Not sure how expensive it is for you, or if you can even get it, though...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I have one of these for my alpinism activities :ph34r:

FIR.jpg

In all seriousness, for school etc., I use this exact one:

eastpak-PROVIDER_BACKPACK-grey-1.jpg

Lots of space and awesome durability + lifetime warranty on stitches and zippers. Not sure how expensive it is for you, or if you can even get it, though...

Link/model?

The Deuter or the Eastpak one :P

Eastpak Provider, and it appears that they aren't sold outside the EU (at least not according to the official site) :(

http://www.eastpak.com/uk-en/provider-coal-pEK520111+00+999.html

Ah OK.

I have the Everki Flight which I use every day for school. I really like it, lots of space :). Linus made some videos about everki bags (not this one though) which you also could check out.

en-US_Everki_Checkpoint_Friendly_Lptp_Ba

Its an outdoor backpack however the bag does not have lotsa small pockets what it have is a tablet sleeve and pockets for pens inside the main compartment. i do not own one of these tho.

Funny, I just saw somone with a chrome industry back pack today

I don't know how well this'll fit your needs but I use the Osprey Momentum 34 backpack. It fits quite a bit and has a spot for my laptop. 

(I also bike around campus a lot so it fits that need perfectly)

CAR.jpg

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006MKKB7Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jansport Right pack. Love this thing to death, it serves me very well, and fits what you want perfectly. Would highly recommend.

Ahh I remember those, had them in elementary. Everyone has it and if you don't you're a nobody. lol

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Ahh I remember those, had them in elementary. Everyone has it and if you don't you're a nobody. lol

Funny, here in the Netherlands we had/have almost the same thing in highschool but with eastpack backpacks. Like everyone in school had one :P

Funny, here in the Netherlands we had/have almost the same thing in highschool but with eastpack backpacks. Like everyone in school had one :P

Student: Teacher, someone took my backpack!!!

Teacher: Who took your backpack?

Student: I don't know

Teacher: Any markings or name of your backpack.

Student: No markings, but it says Eastpack on it.

Teacher: *Looks down the hallway, and sees a sea of students with Eastpack*

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list