Trusted Tech YouTubers?

I just find many sophisticated comments calling Tek Syndicate a liar but to be honest trolls are so common now that I've given up reading comments.

Tek Syndicate make great videos, but most of their videos are podcasts talking about recent news and the occasional show coverage.

And I love watching their podcasts and show coverage.

But their actual hardware reviews are less common than most other tech youtubers.

They make some great in depth videos, like this:

Their actual hardware reviews on their hardware channel don't strike me as too amazing and they don't have a particularly large amount of them, but in general The Tek is a great channel to watch in order to find out some niche stuff about the PC space.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Tek Syndicate make great videos, but most of their videos are podcasts talking about recent news and the occasional show coverage.

And I love watching their podcasts and show coverage.

But their actual hardware reviews are less common than most other tech youtubers.

They make some great in depth videos, like this:

Their actual hardware reviews on their hardware channel don't strike me as too amazing and they don't have a particularly large amount of them, but in general The Tek is a great channel to watch in order to find out some niche stuff about the PC space.

They are a bit slow at times. Don't particularly care for all the talk show business. Videos are good though. That must be said. However when that sperglord Pistol comes into play I just feel the strong need to throw myself under a moving bus. What was that one livestream she did with some alcohol fetal syndrome fuck in a mask where they petty slam some fedodo warlord about stealing material or something. Anyone? 

But yeah. They should calm down on the fedora wearing liberated atheist, i'm a quirky metal tech lover alternative beard guy apple is for fags attitude. 

Jay-z Two cents is aight. He tends to review some boring shit but most of it is worth watching. The only tech talk podcast thingy I genuinely enjoy. Albeit when it's with Ed from Sapphire. That guy has stories from the olden days. Of the kind that you can't help but shut up and listen. 

TekSyndicate

JayzTwoCents

PaulsHardware

HardwareCanucks

and I think one more I can't think of..

Although I would prefer not to watch TekSyndicate as there is something about some of the videos..

@Moody Catastrophe If you want in depth then PCPER.

I mean look at PCPER's FreeSync vs Gsync video

If you're also open to reading instead of watching videos then in addition to PCPER there's TechReport and JonnyGURU.

There's also OC3D, his videos are fairly good and are very exhaustive in covering all the bases.

His videos aren't quite as in depth and investigative as PCPER and JonnyGURU but they're great for getting a large amount of information on a single product from a single video.

This. People don't seem to give PCPER the attention they deserve. TTLogan from OC3D is alright.

PCPER's weekly podcast is a must for any self proclaimed "enthusiasts".