LOW FPS ON GTA

John Luxston

Nope, AMD is way too weak at the moment. If you really want an AMD CPU you'll have to wait 'till 2016 for one that won't bottleneck.

You don't know that... don't assume something.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

dose amd hav a beetir processor then mine? i dont relly want an intel again. i herd the a10 7800 is good?

There is 0 cpu from amd side match the titan x.

ur only hope is intel. Sorry bruh

it is 8 core

No, its not. You really don't know much about CPUs.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

at the moment, the best AMD cpu is still to weak.

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

dose amd hav a beetir processor then mine? i dont relly want an intel again. i herd the a10 7800 is good?

No, and the A10 is a massive downgrade.  You need to do more research.

As a minimum, you want a Z97 + i5-4690k processor.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

or i7-4790K

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

What? Zen is announced to come in 2016. After all this time, it had better be good.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I was referring to the 2016 thing. There haven't even been any rumors surrounding AMD cpus at the moment.

Edit: Zen... sure. With the exception that there hasn't been any grounded rumors yet.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

No, its not. You really don't know much about CPUs.

There is 0 cpu from amd side match the titan x.

ur only hope is intel. Sorry bruh

You buy a CPU based on its brand not its performance? Well I'm leaving this thread with this message in caps-I've had enough ignorance for 1 day: ALL AMD CPU/APU BOTTLENECK HIGH END GPU'S WHETHER ITS SINGLE OR SLI/CROSSFIRE CONFIGURATIONS.

No intel is 9999999999999999999999999 times better than AMD. If you're going with 2 titan X, PLEASE don't get any AMD CPUs as of right now.

I wil just wait 4 amd 2 relese a new one guise. thx anyway

CPU AMD 9590 -- 2x Titan X ---  RAM 32GB KINGSTON---PSU EVGA 1000 ------ HARD DRIVE 2TB WD BLACK -- MOTHERBOARD AMD 900 SERIE

RAZER CRACKEN ---------RAZER NAGA -------------------RAZER CHROMA

english is new language for me so forgive my many mistake / I have moderate autism so im not always correct 

I'm sorry, but you hit the AMD limit for now :( (Hopefully 2016 ends this)

For low and mid tier systems they are alright, but on the high end (specially 4k) on some games it's a dead end. Even a basic SLI Z97 mobo and a 4690k is going to show significant improvements, you can keep your cooling solution for OCing it.

Why don't you want intel? 

Can I ask why you don't want Intel?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

whispers "psst! Titan X's aren't made by amd."

Why don't you want intel? 

Can I ask why you don't want Intel?

My old intel compitir was too slow and i herd that amd is losing money becuse everyone want intel now today

CPU AMD 9590 -- 2x Titan X ---  RAM 32GB KINGSTON---PSU EVGA 1000 ------ HARD DRIVE 2TB WD BLACK -- MOTHERBOARD AMD 900 SERIE

english is new language for me so forgive my many mistake / I have moderate autism so im not always correct 

My old intel compitir was too slow and i herd that amd is losing money becuse everyone want intel now today

There are very good reasons why... this sort of thing is one of them

whispers "psst! Titan X's aren't made by amd."

i know but nvidio is a good compiny and did make good product

when i put it all on lowest i get 55-65frams on 1080 resulution

And the other questions?,,,,,

Really hate it when I ask multiple questions so I can help people better, and they only answer one if any...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The keyword there is, old. New Intel processors are almost twice as fast per clock. Plus, much less heat and power consumption. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

1. Did you uninstall the old drivers from your 270x and install the new drivers from the titan x?

yes i hav new gta amd driver

2. What are the rest of your system's specs?

in my signuture

is a bottleneck even for a GTX 970 :o. The bottle neck is real with 2 titan X

The best pair for the FX-8350 is in the R9 285/GTX 960 range, anything above it is going to see too significant of bottlenecks that you need to consider another CPU before a better GPU.

The only reason to pair the 8350 with either of those GPUs is you need a cheap rendering computer.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

i know but nvidio is a good compiny and did make good product

I hate to tell you this.. but none of them are good companies. They have one goal: get the money from your wallet and put it into theirs. Some just have a better product to compel you to do so.

Intel makes different cpu's and have different grades of performance. Also the pc could've been slow because of bloatware, age and quite a few other reasons. Let amd work out their issues, they have a market and it doesn't apply to pc gamers as of now, but they have all the consoles on lock-down from using their cpu/gpu. Just do yourself a favor and get an i5 4690k or i7 4790k, don't wait for amd to release another cpu, they haven't even released any info about their new processor line-up.

Return One titan X and get an intel 5960x

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Return One titan X and get an intel 5960x

agreed.

Single core performance on the FX line is poop.

Intel is the better choice for games like GTA.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15