LOW FPS ON GTA

John Luxston

Ok I just got a couple titan x from my tax return :) but i dont see an improvment over my 270x. Why do i only get 35fps on high on 1080? i cant even play on 4k like i wanted. shoud i return them? i turned off overclock and it stiil happens

12 years old and getting a tax return? Damn, where has time gone...

Edit: never mind I figured out this guy is trolling 

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

1. Did you uninstall the old drivers from your 270x and install the new drivers from the titan x?

yes i hav new gta amd driver

2. What are the rest of your system's specs?

in my signuture

Get a new CPU. Simple as that. 12 years old with a tax return lol.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

12 years old and getting a tax return? Damn, where has time gone...

Edit: never mind I figured out this guy is trolling 

Get a new CPU. Simple as that. 12 years old with a tax return lol.

My parents gave me money from good grade

CPU AMD 9590 -- 2x Titan X ---  RAM 32GB KINGSTON---PSU EVGA 1000 ------ HARD DRIVE 2TB WD BLACK -- MOTHERBOARD AMD 900 SERIE

RAZER CRACKEN ---------RAZER NAGA -------------------RAZER CHROMA

english is new language for me so forgive my many mistake / I have moderate autism so im not always correct 

1. Did you uninstall the old drivers from your 270x and install the new drivers from the titan x?

2. What are the rest of your system's specs?

in my signuture

You say you installed the new GTA AMD drivers ?

And you have installed NVIDIA cards ...

Let this sink in for a bit ....

:rolleyes:

2nd get Z97 board and a 4690k or a 4790k ...

Let's agree to disagree

My parents gave me money from good grade

You must me a piece of work, especially with your grammar usage and spelling.

You mean you have the new GTA Nvidia driver? 

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

I hate to tell you this.. but none of them are good companies. They have one goal: get the money from your wallet and put it into theirs. Some just have a better product to compel you to do so.

This, you mind if I put this in my sig? :)

CPU is a bottleneck.

At 4k you should be GPU bound though, so maybe a driver issue?

interesting graph. I didn't know the difference was THAT big when OCing. Should push my 2600k a little higher, it seems!

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

Guys did you ever consider getting trolled?

I mean:

• the attitude
  • the fact he got money from his parents from getting good grades (gets 2000 for titan x's???)
  • the lack of proper english

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

Guys did you ever consider getting trolled?

I mean:

• the attitude
  • the fact he got money from his parents from getting good grades (gets 2000 for titan x's???)
  • the lack of proper english

Yep. + his location is "AMD KING".

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

This, you mind if I put this in my sig? :)

Feel free.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum