my dad is drunk

mushies1337

Came back from a night with friends,

I'm scared

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges

I'm scared

try to avoid contact with him

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

try to avoid contact with him

Too late for that

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges

I'm scared

Two things

1. Your location is AWESOME i wish i had thought of writing mine like that xD

2. Are you legitimately scared and if so for what reason? if hes a violent drunk or something of that sort you may want to considering crashing a friends place for the night if possible otherwise, Keep your distance and do your best not to set him off. Ive dealt with my fair share of less then great drunks so I probably understand your situation whatever it is

call 911 :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Two things

1. Your location is AWESOME i wish i had thought of writing mine like that xD

2. Are you legitimately scared and if so for what reason? if hes a violent drunk or something of that sort you may want to considering crashing a friends place for the night if possible otherwise, Keep your distance and do your best not to set him off. Ive dealt with my fair share of less then great drunks so I probably understand your situation whatever it is

He's hardly ever drunk but when he is, he's highly unpredictable and its midnight rn, can't sleep

what happened

Already pestered me for papers from school which don't exist

He's hardly ever drunk but when he is, he's highly unpredictable and its midnight rn, can't sleep

Mine's a happy drunk and it's a annoying. Got bless that he isnt an angry drunk.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Mine's a happy drunk and it's a annoying. Got bless that he isnt an angry drunk.

Edit; forgot to actually say anything

Still better than unpredictable

I know the sort, Its the reason i stopped talking to my mother years ago. I found it best to find anywhere else to be. I used to just go sit in a park for a few hours or if it was the dead of winter (Im in canada so it gets bloody cold) i would call up a friend regardless of how late it was and hide out there till morning. obviously i dont know what kind of relations you have with your friends but i always had at least two or three that didnt mind me waking them up when i needed a place.

Your only other option which is going to sound pretty horrid is just dont let your guard down for any reason and do your best to cater to his every whim, Its not exactly an enjoyable solution but its among the safest.

I know the sort, Its the reason i stopped talking to my mother years ago. I found it best to find anywhere else to be. I used to just go sit in a park for a few hours or if it was the dead of winter (Im in canada so it gets bloody cold) i would call up a friend regardless of how late it was and hide out there till morning. obviously i dont know what kind of relations you have with your friends but i always had at least two or three that didnt mind me waking them up when i needed a place.

Your only other option which is going to sound pretty horrid is just dont let your guard down for any reason and do your best to cater to his every whim, Its not exactly an enjoyable solution but its among the safest.

I got a few full auto BB guns for a bit of big stick negotiations if necessary

Also don't think my dad is a horrible person, this is very rare but when it happens I get extremely worried

BOB

*Jeb

Also don't think my dad is a horrible person, this is very rare but when it happens I get extremely worried

I got a few full auto BB guns for a bit of big stick negotiations if necessary

Understandable, I hated my mother for as long as i can remember but thats another topic lol

As for the bb guns, Avoid that. Trust me thats one of the worst things you could probably do, If hes that unpredictable when hes drunk then pulling bb guns on him could be seen as assault with a weapon among some other charges especially if theres no proof that its in self defense leading to you being arrested which i can imagine wouldnt be very fun.

Understandable, I hated my mother for as long as i can remember but thats another topic lol

As for the bb guns, Avoid that. Trust me thats one of the worst things you could probably do, If hes that unpredictable when hes drunk then pulling bb guns on him could be seen as assault with a weapon among some other charges especially if theres no proof that its in self defense leading to you being arrested which i can imagine wouldnt be very fun.

No idea how I'm going to sleep, I got drama things tomorrow qq

I know its a pretty crappy position to be in, I lost a lot of sleep and eventually developed insomnia because of it. Keeping to yourself as much as possible might be among your best options. Mostly its going to be hoping he leaves you alone since you dont really have elsewhere to go by the sound of it.

Block your door dummy.......lol I do that constantly, under the fear someone will come into the house and break in. So I took off my closet door and always prop it against the door to my room every night. Might do this in college as well.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Dude, as someone who works 911, you need to call if you feel like your well being is in danger.

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

What is it you think might happen? :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Block your door dummy.......lol I do that constantly, under the fear someone will come into the house and break in. So I took off my closet door and always prop it against the door to my room every night. Might do this in college as well.

Dangerous if there's a fire.

Dangerous if there's a fire.

Also, dangerous if it'll piss his dad off.

(Also, I think firemen generally carry axes to go through doors like that? I think that's the case? Pretty sure it's not a myth?)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Also, dangerous if it'll piss his dad off.

(Also, I think firemen generally carry axes to go through doors like that? I think that's the case? Pretty sure it's not a myth?)

If there's a fire in a room, and there's something to block the door, that's dangerous. Not only can that block an exit, but it is a burden and will result in taking longer to get out of the room, possibly being fatal