Metro Last Light for $0.01 at Best Buy!!!

kierden

I can no longer add it to my cart.

based on my paypal, I have ordered 25. I am selling 5, keeping one, and gifting 4 to friends. that leaves me with 15 to give out on here.

I will make a separate thread in PC gaming, and will randomly pick out 15 non-US LTT members who post there, because it was restricted to the US for a good while.

I won't make this thread till I have all the codes.

I will repost this so people see.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

can someone plss give me one code i cant buy it i am from other country , my steam name is serbianman1 plss guys :(

There will be a contest later on for I think 15 of them

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

are that all your others?

He bought a bunch and gave them away

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

in my country is now 5 am :(  its late, i need to sleep i cant wait 

That's quite a few pending orders. They better all go through. 

thatsalotofpendingorders_zps07f29db7.png

Thanks a ton man

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

I don't see it yet, I hope to soon or tomorrow ! 

( Don't take that in a rude way please )

Nah...not rude at all.

I bought a 2nd copy to trade with somebody, and I still haven't even gotten my code yet, honestly. 

COMIC SANS

based on my paypal, I have ordered 25. I am selling 5, keeping one, and gifting 4 to friends. that leaves me with 15 to give out on here.

I will make a separate thread in PC gaming, and will randomly pick out 15 non-US LTT members who post there, because it was restricted to the US for a good while.

continuing to repost because I doubt people will read through the thread.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Alright, well maybe we can do a combined giveaway thread where we post spare keys. Anybody game for this?

continuing to repost because I doubt people will read through the thread.

I get you are trying to get people to see but there is a threshold of being nice | spam just keep that in mind

I just... realized something guys.

Buying all those copies means whoever buys a 660 Ti will not get one. That's what the copies of Metro Last Light are for.

... Da fuq did we just do?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Oh if someone have some codes to share with me , add me , Serbianman1, i now need to sleep i didnt slept like past 48 hours :O bb all 

They just sold out of codes.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

UPDATE 

ku-medium.png

So will it deny if we do this in any other place then the US ?

Buying all those copies means whoever buys a 660 Ti will not get one. That's what the copies of Metro Last Light are for.

They just sold out of codes.

I believe the reason it says "sold out" is because they had as many codes as they had 660 Ti's to sell.

... Reddit is reddit, but this is just. :| No.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Woops...

>.>

<.<

Well in all honesty though, those 660 Ti owners shouldn't blame us, Best Buy did make the mistake after all. 

COMIC SANS

So will it deny if we do this in any other place then the US ?

That is a...very good question.

Um...dunno what to tell you.

:/

Maybe have somebody you trust in the US redeem it for you? 

COMIC SANS

Yeah.... I think BestBuy should have seen this coming though.

BESTBUY.COMOrder Number:  QTY. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION DELIVERY INFORMATION TOTAL   1 Deep Silver - Metro: Last Light (Digital Download) FREE METRO LAST LIGHT 

E-mail Delivery: Usually sent to your e-mail delivery address within 15 minutes.
i.am.not.a.polar.bear@hotmail.com $0.01    

Questions about this order? Contact Best Buy Customer Service

Order updates will be sent to: 

Email: i.am.not.a.polar.bear@hotmail.com
Payment Information
Gift Cards & Pitch In™ Card
N/A

Reward Certificates 
N/A 

Promotional Codes

N/A

Visa ****************

37 BEVERLY PARK CIR 
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210  USA

Product Total: $0.01 Sales Tax: $0.00 Order Total (charged to credit card): $0.01    

LOL i somehow created an account and ordered it. any non us citizen should try this address and 555-555-5555 as a phone number

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

You should have edited that.