Metro Last Light for $0.01 at Best Buy!!!

kierden

When checking out with Best Buy, I have the option to gift the purchase, which is what I have been with some other people lol. 

Plus this way, nobody else will have the code. 

send you my mail :P

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

I've bought 13. hopefully they'll come through. (I'm broke so I'll sell 5 of them on ebay, but 1 for myself and 4 for my other friends leaves me with a few to give away here) assuming I get the codes at all of course.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Great Game for 1 cent

rating.gif

Posted by: Anonymous

from Maryland

on 07/11/2013

What's great about it: And its one cent!

What's not so great: Its one cent :c

I used my last penny on this, thats my families food budget for the month, lets hope its worth it!

No, I would not recommend this to a friend.

0out of0found this review helpful.

Was this review helpful?00

lol i thought the comment was funny xD

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

DAMMIT I DONT HAVE A ZIP CODE

(sorry for the language)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Shipping-and-Store-Pickup/International-Orders/pcmcat204400050019.c?id=pcmcat204400050019

doesn't really look like you need one as bestbuy tells customers to use this address:

10780 Kempwood Dr.

Houston, TX 77043

in order to complete an international order. I used it and a canadian prepaid credit card and it seemed to work so far. They wont accpet orders from paypal accounts whose address is outide of the US however.

Build LogsPCX - A HTPC/Low End Gaming PC in a Playstation 1 Chasis (90-ish% done) | Yamaha PC-350 (Computer in a RD-350 engine) --> Coming Soon | Mediocre Terrors: Yet Another Prodigy Build Log

do steam codes expire?

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

do steam codes expire?

I think they do, If they are configured to that is, and I have to say your profile picture just made my night ... 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Anyone got their codes yet?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I still havent gotten mine. :(

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

oh, and BTW I'm still buying them as fast as possible. so hopefully I'll have 10-20 to give away.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Anyone got their codes yet?

I read on the Best Buy website that it could take up to 30 minutes

"Codes are usually sent via e-mail within 30 minutes. In some cases it could take up to 8 hours."

Direct from the website.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

I read on the Best Buy website that it could take up to 30 minutes

"Codes are usually sent via e-mail within 30 minutes. In some cases it could take up to 8 hours."

Direct from the website.

E-mail Delivery: Usually sent to your e-mail delivery address within 15 minutes.

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

I i enter a steamcode on a steam account, then open the account on a different computer can i download the game on that computer?

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

thank god i stayed up to 4am :D

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

E-mail Delivery: Usually sent to your e-mail delivery address within 15 minutes.

That is what I am seeing .... 

thank god i stayed up to 4am :D

hehe me too

wow thanks op for sending me a steam code :D

you better buy 1000 of them for every occasion xD

That is what I am seeing .... 

im seeing

E-mail Delivery: Usually sent to your e-mail delivery address within 15 minutes.  could be diffrent for diffrent people

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals