Metro Last Light for $0.01 at Best Buy!!!

kierden

I MISSED IT!!

http://nooooooooooooooo.com

On the other hand if a glorious pc master wants to gift me a code I would gladly appreciate it :')

Nope. Best Buy canceled all the codes and all the orders. 

No codes to be had I'm afraid.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Nope. Best Buy canceled all the codes and all the orders.

No codes to be had I'm afraid.

F*cking best buy... Another reason to buy on Amazon. At least Razer honored 1 item per person.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Anyone up for a class action against Best Buy for false advertisement? They screw up, they should have to eat the bullet.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

You know if everybody calls in with a false advertising complaint.... they would have to honor it.

Anyone up for a class action against Best Buy for false advertisement? They screw up, they should have to eat the bullet.

hahahah

That made me laugh. Read the TOS on the site and you will realize they have ever right to do that. It's not false advertising. False advertising is saying a product can do a thing is can not do, not listing a price it is not actually available at. This was an error on the website that was obviously an error not BestBuy being nice and selling it super cheap. As long as they refund the penny you spent there is nothing that can be done.

Plus like I said people spent a penny. A class action lawsuit would cost a lot more than that to get your penny back.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

hahahah

That made me laugh. Read the TOS on the site and you will realize they have ever right to do that. It's not false advertising. False advertising is saying a product can do a thing is can not do, not listing a price it is not actually available at. This was an error on the website that was obviously an error not BestBuy being nice and selling it super cheap. As long as they refund the penny you spent there is nothing that can be done.

Plus like I said people spent a penny. A class action lawsuit would cost a lot more than that to get your penny back.

Depending on the state you live in, they might not have the right to do this. While I was visiting my friends abroad, we ran into a similar issue at a Target, where they incorrectly labeled an item at a much lower price than it should've been, but because of the sales laws in the state, they had to give them the product at the given price. I'm not sure how the US handles online sales compared to in-store sales (it's not different in my country), but by that example, Best Buy might be under legal obligation to honor its error.

Ofc, this isn't really worth a class action suit. That's just pettiness at its finest.

Depending on the state you live in, they might not have the right to do this. While I was visiting my friends abroad, we ran into a similar issue at a Target, where they incorrectly labeled an item at a much lower price than it should've been, but because of the sales laws in the state, they had to give them the product at the given price. I'm not sure how the US handles online sales compared to in-store sales (it's not different in my country), but by that example, Best Buy might be under legal obligation to honor its error.

Ofc, this isn't really worth a class action suit. That's just pettiness at its finest.

5. MISPRINTS AND ERRORS, PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES

Best Buy endeavours to provide current and accurate information on the Website. However, misprints, errors, inaccuracies, omissions (including incorrect specifications for products) or other errors may sometimes occur. Best Buy cannot guarantee that products and services advertised on the Website will be available when ordered or thereafter. Best Buy does not warrant that the content of the Website including, without limitation, product descriptions or photographs, is accurate or complete.

IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED AN ORDER ONLINE, THIS CLAUSE IS INAPPLICABLE IN QUEBEC. Best Buy reserves the right to: (a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person; (b ) change at any time the products and services advertised or made available for sale on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of such products and services, any promotional offers and any other Website content without any notice or liability to you or any other person; © reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders for any reason and (d) limit quantities available for sale or sold.

The advertisements on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on the Website and are not offers to sell. All prices and other amounts appearing on the Website are quoted in Canadian dollars.

Errors on Our Site

Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Best Buy reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Best Buy will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Best Buy's Return Policy.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Best Buy endeavours to provide current and accurate information on the Website. However, misprints, errors, inaccuracies, omissions (including incorrect specifications for products) or other errors may sometimes occur. Best Buy cannot guarantee that products and services advertised on the Website will be available when ordered or thereafter. Best Buy does not warrant that the content of the Website including, without limitation, product descriptions or photographs, is accurate or complete.

IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED AN ORDER ONLINE, THIS CLAUSE IS INAPPLICABLE IN QUEBEC. Best Buy reserves the right to: (a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person; (b ) change at any time the products and services advertised or made available for sale on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of such products and services, any promotional offers and any other Website content without any notice or liability to you or any other person; © reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders for any reason and (d) limit quantities available for sale or sold.

The advertisements on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on the Website and are not offers to sell. All prices and other amounts appearing on the Website are quoted in Canadian dollars.

Errors on Our Site

Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Best Buy reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Best Buy will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Best Buy's Return Policy.

Best Buy wins this case.

Errors on Our Site

Yes, I'm familiar with the TOS and I see little reason to quote it (and not offer any unique input). I was just saying that the actions might not be legal in some states. No need to treat people like they're incompetent.

I was only teasing... Gee, no need to get all legal on my ass. lol

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Anyone got any codes left ? cant buy them now will to pay the 1$ back lol

Yes, I'm familiar with the TOS and I see little reason to quote it (and not offer any unique input). I was just saying that the actions might not be legal in some states. No need to treat people like they're incompetent.

I'm not but people say sue sue sue all the time and don't realize anything about the legal process to start with. I can't add any unique input besides "and there you go" it speaks for itself, they have there ass covered no state laws are going to affect it. Same with print ads in the flyers, they can print the wrong price but have a disclaimer about it laws don't do anything. Prices in a store are different though those can be effected by laws. If it is wrong some laws allow the price to be sold for the displayed price or a free item if the value is less than $10.