http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/326551-dat-cute-girl-in-middle-school/

^ has more balls than most people I know

so here's the situation

3 girls:

1. quiet and devout catholic (?)
  2. quieter but has a touch of crazy/genius
  3. loud AF like me

wot to do

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges

girls are to much trouble and cost to much

they are like having a pet

gotta keep them entertained and feed or they will leave you

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

nah these 3 are pretty chill, though I do have to agree with you to an extent

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges

inspired by this guy:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/326551-dat-cute-girl-in-middle-school/

^ has more balls than most people I know

so here's the situation

3 girls:

1. quiet and devout catholic (?)
  2. quieter but has a touch of crazy/genius
  3. loud AF like me

wot to do

it should never be a hmmm which one should i choose but the first one definetly rule out cuz catholics scare the sh*t outta me. focus on yourself before putting focus onto a relationship you have to learn to be happy with yourself before you can ever be happy with someone else or it will cause a lot of problems. my moto in life is disregard women obtain currency.

askdjfasdf

it should never be a hmmm which one should i choose but the first one definetly rule out cuz catholics scare the sh*t outta me. focus on yourself before putting focus onto a relationship you have to learn to be happy with yourself before you can ever be happy with someone else or it will cause a lot of problems. my moto in life is disregard women obtain currency.

i'm already very happy with myself, loud and proud mang. also an arranger for my school's band

btw..your really asking for girl advise from a forum of computer geeks?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

my dogs would never leave me!

i'm already very happy with myself, loud and proud mang. also an arranger for my school's band

then follow your heart dude just dont go head over heels im not sure of your age but in highschool im glad i stayed single for a good portion of it.

askdjfasdf

The crazy genius.  So that you will be the person to live through the destruction of the world.  Try this, "Is that some dust on your shoulder" *put arm around her*.  Do that and she is yours.

How do you know any of them even like you? lol

they all regularly chat with me, I'm that person at school that people like to talk to for some reason

they all regularly chat with me, I'm that person at school that people like to talk to for some reason

And? I speak to a ton of girl's that doesn't automatically make them want to date me lol 

None. Guys. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I just like how members here dismiss girls.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Its a bit disrespectful if you ask me....

I can't disagree - sadly, wanted to argue with you maybe another time -

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

My Oath is never get a Girl Friend unless you know that you will never want someone else

How's that working out for you?  :wacko:

I mean I was kind of like that for a long time but I've been lonely forever. :0/

I'm still head over heals in love (essentially with a memory / construct) but I am open to other possibilities now.

The thing is if you wait for "the one" they may never show and even if they do, it's no guarantee that they'll be interested in you.

I used to think (or at least wanted to believe with all my heart) that if you fell in love with someone then they should naturally reciprocate but, it's not fate, it's just biology, and though you may find someone with qualities you find irresistibly compelling, they may not necessarily see anything they want in you. :0/

The best way to increase your probability of finding a more appropriate mate is really to get yourself out there and playing the numbers (to increase the odds / probabilities of finding someone with whom it clicks for both of you). 

Its a bit disrespectful if you ask me....

Yeah, but are you really going to waste time trying to change them? If they don't want to stick around it just makes your job of finding someone more suitable a little easier. Just learn how to spot the psychopaths and avoid them. :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2