Anyone else get GTA V at Gamestop should I cancel and buy on steam?

I am the only one who pre ordered GTA V at gamestop the physical Copy?

Should I cancel and get on steam? I sorta dont want the Pre-order bonus.

I don't know what I should do I want to be able to touch the physical copy of the game But I also want it on steam. anyway I can't even play it until I get my new PC anyway. What should I do?

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

The preorder bonus is pretty useless tbh

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Im waiting for reviews and i dont want a bonus as that makes it easier, i dont want it easy.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The preorder bonus is pretty useless tbh

How so? 1.3m is pretty good for getting you off the ground..

I like physical copies but when you have to fuck with 7 CD's, into the trash it goes. Just get it on steam.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

How so? 1.3m is pretty good for getting you off the ground..

Only 500k of it is for online, the rest is story

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Ohhhh really? :c it is pretty useless then lol

I like physical copies but when you have to fuck with 7 CD's, into the trash it goes. Just get it on steam.

It could be more convenient depending on your internet speed. However for the most part people such get it on steam. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

It could be more convenient depending on your internet speed. However for the most part people such get it on steam. 

Depends on how many gigs it is and when downloading it you can just do it either as a pre-download or while you're at the gym.

Or like me while I go take a leak because I have 1 gig internets :P

Ohhhh really? :c it is pretty useless then lol

its backward 500$k SP, rest is MP, also you have 3 characters in SP, so i'm guessing the money is evenly split between them which should be 166$k each

OP, well the advantage of steam is that it unlocks in 35 minutes, i guess you have to pick the box up tomorrow, if your internet is very fast you can play it earlier

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

never pre-order. make the company work for you money. that said, steam is better but as far as the pre-order content it does not appeal to me. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Depends on how many gigs it is and when downloading it you can just do it either as a pre-download or while you're at the gym.

Or like me while I go take a leak because I have 1 gig internets :P

Also lets not forget that some people have caps on their internet, I think it's just stupid but whatever. I would pick it up, then again I have to really do my school work. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Also lets not forget that some people have caps on their internet, I think it's just stupid but whatever. I would pick it up, then again I have to really do my school work. 

I'd kill myself if I had an internet cap.

i pre-ordered physical copy because if its a bad port ill give it to my friend who will but it same price lol ^_^

CPU: FX8350  GPU:  Sapphire radeon r9 290x Tri-X  Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-UD3P  RAM:  Corsair Vengence 1866mhz 8GB  PSU: Corsair CX750M

HDD:  Western Digital Caviar blue 1TB  SSD:  120Gb Samsung 850 Evo 

I'd kill myself if I had an internet cap.

Knowing the sorts of ISP's that give you caps, you would probably have to be downloading constantly because your connection is so slow. I have 20Mbps "fibre" it has a cap of 200GB, however they never seem to care when you go into the 600GB range for a month. Completely contradicted myself but whatever 

Knowing the sorts of ISP's that give you caps, you would probably have to be downloading constantly because your connection is so slow. I have 20Mbps "fibre" it has a cap of 200GB, however they never seem to care when you go into the 600GB range for a month. Completely contradicted myself but whatever 

Mine is 1gig "Fiber" with no cap. My ISP is pretty bro tier about a lot of things.