All this Social Media and still no friends

goodday2011

People have a lot of Social Media to bad it does not work for a lot of people. I have tried Facebook & Twitter & others for years and no friends ever!!! No one cares!!! I wonder how many others have this prob.

friends on social media != friends IRL

Social media actually makes us less social.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

you need both social and face to face skills

if you coop yourself at home

of course you don't have friends 

dont end up like her

watamote.png

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Personally i reckon for social media to work you already need irl friends.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

the moment people hear you are poor they just seem to hate you for no reason.

have you not realized everyone in social only cares for them self?

they want attention to them, not you.

specially companies social media.

you need to narrow down based your interest

you like TV Shows? try to look for TV shows forum, etc.

no friends in real life no one wanted to befriend the poor kid in school they just all bullied and picked on me. So you are saying because I have no real life friends it is over?

they just all bullied and picked on me

Where the hell do you live?

I didn't know this still exists in the world

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

90% of people on my facebook etc.. are people I know in real life, just use it as a convenient way to keep up with current affairs and a nice way of talking to them

I find instagram a good way to find more random internet people to be firends with, take some cool images, put on a popular hashtag and people will soon like and follow, and you can follow back :) leave some comments or send a PM and you will find people to chat with and share images and stuff

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

well ShadowCaptain at lest you got friends, am so alone

Hangout on twitch streams?

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

no friends in real life no one wanted to befriend the poor kid in school they just all bullied and picked on me. So you are saying because I have no real life friends it is over?

I'm on the flipside of that coin. Priviledged and intellectually gifted. That does not boast any guarantees of succes, let me tell you. Finding people likeminded when you're <2% precentile is not easy. Most people bore you to death very easily, or are just obnoxious to you.

'tis why I don't even have a smartphone or any social media.

well Majestic I save the whole world every day and no one care about the air the breath being 18 time better every day, or the food they eat that I make safe for them, or the water. Being Smart does not guarantee anything. I am living prof...No one care about the world they live in they just think it is there for them to have.

• so what I am getting from this is that my life was a waist of time. Trying to save the world is a waist no one cares. If you are born poor no one will ever like you. No matter how hard you work, how nice you are, I am just screwed g ty  

SNIP

yep thats a great idea too for getting friends

Check out the section here for people looking for players or teams - a great way to make contact with people, playing similar games with a headset and stuff will make you some friends in no time

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I tried the F.C.A. along time ago did not work after the event no one ever talks to each other.

well Majestic I save the whole world every day and no one care about the air the breath being 18 time better every day, or the food they eat that I make safe for them, or the water. Being Smart does not guarantee anything. I am living prof...No one care about the world they live in they just think it is there for them to have.

Your writing is pretty incomprehensible, I don't understand this post at all. Even if what you say is true, you agree with me which makes this post aimed at the wrong person.

Also, "saving the world every day". That's the type of shit that would make me not want to talk to you, because it seems you're blowing smoke up your own ass.

If you're going to blame other people for not caring, which in turn leads to you not aquiring friends, you have to look really hard at yourself first. Since you don't do that, obviously, I'll do it for you.

This post suggests to me you were just trying to assert yourself higher than me, "oh yeah you're smart? WELL I SAVE THE WORLD EVERY DAY, there!" Which is another thing which would make me not talk to you. I think you're better off seeing some counceling to help you learn some self-reflection and maybe change up your game a bit.

Or was that some joke regarding the fact you save the world everyday in games?

tried league of legends and wow and others nop no one