[Poll] Should I buy the Galaxy S6?

UltraNeonGaming

So the Galaxy S6 is getting officialy released, many of the local stores have the Black 64GB normal S6 that I want, but the question is... Should I buy an S6?

I currently have an S4 since day 1, it would be cool to upgrade to the S6 on day 1 as well. Should I take the plunge? I am a serious android power user, I will use everything that the phone has to offer.

I was interested in the M9 because I watched the live stream, but then the interest faded away because the M9 didn't have many of the things I want, Like a good camera.

I'm not interested in the edge because I want a flat screen and curves would make it weird for me, especially since I am keeping this phone for at least the next 2 years.

Should I buy this phone? Possibly sign a contract for 2 years with it?

Many thanks in advance!!

EDIT: I'M GOING TO BUY THE PHONE, Thank you everyone for voting!

It's a sexy device, I'll give it that. Camera is alright but I still really don't like TouchWiz, that basically kills the experience for me.

If you like TouchWiz, it's a good phone, or you could wait and see what LG brings with the G4. I'm honestly done with LG because I really hate just how quiet all of their devices are in terms of audio output (speaker and aux), even my iPhone 4S does a better job and that's far more aged than my Nexus 5. My two cents.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

It's a sexy device, I'll give it that. Camera is alright but I still really don't like TouchWiz, that basically kills the experience for me.

If you like TouchWiz, it's a good phone, or you could wait and see what LG brings with the G4. I'm honestly done with LG because I really hate just how quiet all of their devices are in terms of audio output (speaker and aux), even my iPhone 4S does a better job and that's far more aged than my Nexus 5. My two cents.

touch wiz has gotten soo much better

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Other than the issue with the flash being constantly on, it's a good phone. My dad just bought a G3 though, and he loves it to death. You should try one, or at least wait for the G4. LG's giving away 4000 G4s to try.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D