[Build Log] Rampaging Titan - Update 5 - Case and Front Panel

Dimmick

Update 4 - Benchmarks, Gaming & Conclusion has now been added to the main post. If anyone would like me to test a specific please let me know and I will add it to the thread.

Update 4 - Benchmarks, Gaming & Conclusion has now been added to the main post. If anyone would like me to test a specific please let me know and I will add it to the thread.

Thanks for the updates - looks immense. How was the noise?

Thanks for the updates - looks immense. How was the noise?

It was actually ok, but when I OC'ed it I put an aggressive fan profile on (which probably wasn't needed) it was deafening.

It was actually ok, but when I OC'ed it I put an aggressive fan profile on (which probably wasn't needed) it was deafening.

Fair enough - to be expected really. I game with headphones so noise isn't too much of an issue for me.

Needs a case a little more on par with the rest of the build.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

Needs a case a little more on par with the rest of the build.

Awww I like the 750D so easy to work on, what kind of thing were you thinking?

Awww I like the 750D so easy to work on, what kind of thing were you thinking?

Oh the 750D is a nice case... just for a $4000 pc i'd go with something all aluminum like case labs, lian li, silverstone etc.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

Just wow just wow 

So much power with all the G-sync 

This makes me want all things but cant afford :( lol 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

• 2 weeks later...

Update 29th April 2015

The main post has been updated with the images for the new case, ROG front panel etc. still waiting on those sleeved power cables!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I'm doing something similar, but I'm wondering if i should by 1 titan x (and maybe one more later) or 2 gtx 980s (and maybe one more later) but the i don't know if t4 gb of vram is enough. So can you tell me what is your vram usage while gaming?