What programs do people use for buildlog renders?

I am thinking of maybe doing my own build log. Here is my issue... Idk which program most people use for their renders. I wan't to make my own render for a build log... but Idk which one :/ Should I just message one of the buildlog people that has a render? Or should I wait for a answer here :P But I wanna know, so I can try making a decent render for my idea.

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

I am thinking of maybe doing my own build log. Here is my issue... Idk which program most people use for their renders. I wan't to make my own render for a build log... but Idk which one :/ Should I just message one of the buildlog people that has a render? Or should I wait for a answer here :P But I wanna know, so I can try making a decent render for my idea.

Blendr probably.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Blendr probably.

Wait.. Idk how to import the amazing looks into it.. like a motherboard.. ect. That is the issue xD I am thinking of just messaging one of the build log creators with a render :P But thx tho! I have used blender just a bit before :P

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5

Wait.. Idk how to import the amazing looks into it.. like a motherboard.. ect. That is the issue xD I am thinking of just messaging one of the build log creators with a render :P But thx tho! I have used blender just a bit before :P

they probably downloaded it, but not sure. best best is PM'ing one

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

they probably downloaded it, but not sure. best best is PM'ing one

Ok, thx. I just put it in one of the build logs that has a nice render :P I will also try to learn a bit more then blender then the little I already know, and the some I forgot xD