Xbox commercial just made me LOL

VioDuskar

"gamers being brainwashed into consoles" do you really think their being brainwashed? 

Children will be children. 

ummm.... That was Rise of The Tomb Raider? You know, the XBox exclusive?

Who cares. Go to that cancer ridden pcmasterrace thing on leddit. They'll like that there.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Threads like these make me want to move to mars.

Just leave them alone god dammit.

It's all marketing.

The PC Mustard Race is mad they can't ketchup to the fun that console gamers seem to have. I mean, PC gamers spend more time bitching about how nice their games look and how "consoles are ruining gaming" than they do actually playing the games. 

Listen up kids, if not for consoles there wouldn't be much of a gaming scene in the first place. Consoles are the easiest, cheapest point of entry into gaming. Its what gets people going. Its how I got into gaming, into PC gaming (though I soon stopped associating, because of dick bags like OP who need to look for shit at every corner). 

Who gives a shit what platform you play on? just play? I swear to god, you pre-pubescent man children are worse than college basketball fans, and those guys are batshit crazy on their own higher lever. But no, you Mustard Race members just have to take it further. 

Fanboys from all sides are terrible, leave it to PC types to take it that extra bit. Congrats, I'm glad you feel morally superior because you assembled the modern day version of lego. Good job. Do you want a cookie? Thats not some accomplishment. Stop acting like it makes you better. It doesn't. Its pathetic how sad the arguments and trolling get, especially on this site. If I had my way I'd straight up start banning people who post shitposts like this. 

I'll be a REAL GAMER and continue to enjoy games however they come, whether it be goddamn Pokemon being emulated on my phone, Halo on my Xbox or Skyrim on my PC. My manhood is great enough that I don't need to overcompensate by spewing the PC Mustard Race crap on every facet of the internet. 

I am excited for games like Halo 5, Tomb Raider, the next BF, hell maybe even the return of KotOR; as a gamer the industry has never had more to offer. The rest of you "master race" members can continue to fantasize about Gabe Newell's face on a sock while the rest of us actually go out and enjoy the games that are out there. 

god damn it. accidental flame war started.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

The PC Mustard Race is mad they can't ketchup to the fun that console gamers seem to have. I mean, PC gamers spend more time bitching about how nice their games look and how "consoles are ruining gaming" than they do actually playing the games. 

Listen up kids, if not for consoles there wouldn't be much of a gaming scene in the first place. Consoles are the easiest, cheapest point of entry into gaming. Its what gets people going. Its how I got into gaming, into PC gaming (though I soon stopped associating, because of dick bags like OP who need to look for shit at every corner). 

Who gives a shit what platform you play on? just play? I swear to god, you pre-pubescent man children are worse than college basketball fans, and those guys are batshit crazy on their own higher lever. But no, you Mustard Race members just have to take it further. 

Fanboys from all sides are terrible, leave it to PC types to take it that extra bit. Congrats, I'm glad you feel morally superior because you assembled the modern day version of lego. Good job. Do you want a cookie? Thats not some accomplishment. Stop acting like it makes you better. It doesn't. Its pathetic how sad the arguments and trolling get, especially on this site. If I had my way I'd straight up start banning people who post shitposts like this. 

I'll be a REAL GAMER and continue to enjoy games however they come, whether it be goddamn Pokemon being emulated on my phone, Halo on my Xbox or Skyrim on my PC. My manhood is great enough that I don't need to overcompensate by spewing the PC Mustard Race crap on every facet of the internet. 

I am excited for games like Halo 5, Tomb Raider, the next BF, hell maybe even the return of KotOR; as a gamer the industry has never had more to offer. The rest of you "master race" members can continue to fantasize about Gabe Newell's face on a sock while the rest of us actually go out and enjoy the games that are out there. 

See? This is how you do it tankslayer: You do throw in your jokes and complains yes, but you make fair points along with your rant.

-------

Current Rig

-------